I'm Back! -- This Time For Good!!!

Hear Again..I'm good... keeping busy with work and about to enter college soon.. hehe..

:wave::D:D HA, HA! I've been thinking about you, good to see you on!
Am glad you and Amelia are doing better! How old is she and where is she from?
I wish you the best of luck with the AZ move:)

there has been tons going on with me and mine here, including which we also have a new 4-footed here - well, she came to us in March of this year. Another Rottie baby:)

:hug:

Hello Hearing Again, welcome back to AD and I missed you so bad, especially in political discussion.

I think when I joined up a little over a year ago, you made a couple posts and then disappeared. Good to see you back!

Wirelessly posted

Welcome back! Hope your move goes well.

Wow! Long time no see! Welcome back!

Hi Lisa <smile>

Wow, planning on moving that's just great... At least I hope so... I'm sure you have thought this thorougly through before taking that decision. I am glad you are doing fine!

I have had my share of ups and downs the past year and I am still struggling due to job related issues. Otherwise my life is going pretty well.

Got my hair cut on Saturday so it's shorter than before (shorter than shoulder lenght). It's something new and friends say it fits me!

<hug> JamieLynn

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

U're back?! Wow, its been a LONG time and glad your doing well and everything. :)

Back