like stories and poem or what ever
what else lol, whatever life comes i guess
take care all
if you wanna add me as friend, feel welcome

all the good things in your life,
keep them in your heart
and never take them out
L.E.

Who were you before your computer crashed? :welcome: back by the way!

Boozhoo and :welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I am glad that you are here. Where is Miskwabikong on the Red Cliff? I am from Manitoulin Island on Lake Huron in Canada. I am Cree elder and I am living with my husband who is Ojibwe. We live in the Valley in the bush. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Boozhoo and :welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I am glad that you are here. Where is Miskwabikong on the Red Cliff? I am from Manitoulin Island on Lake Huron in Canada. I am Cree elder and I am living with my husband who is Ojibwe. We live in the Valley in the bush. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

boozhoo
miigwech the welcome
yes Red Cliff. Ojibwe here too. and i know where Manitoulin Island, and wanted to go up that way sometime in this life. more like ill be posting stories and poems. my families and friends like them from me. and i got to get back to beads work soon too.
yep see you around

boozhoo
miigwech the welcome
yes Red Cliff. Ojibwe here too. and i know where Manitoulin Island, and wanted to go up that way sometime in this life. more like ill be posting stories and poems. my families and friends like them from me. and i got to get back to beads work soon too.
yep see you around

Great that you are Ojibwe. Someday you will come and visit here on the island. The island is beautiful but it has some nature problems. That is the way the cycle of the trees and the grass and everything in nature had to go through the obstacles of trying to look beautiful. Anyway, you have not answer my question of where is Miskwabikong on the Red Cliff. Is that in the Southwest or in the State or in the province in Canada? I am curious. Miiwetch. :ty:

Great that you are Ojibwe. Someday you will come and visit here on the island. The island is beautiful but it has some nature problems. That is the way the cycle of the trees and the grass and everything in nature had to go through the obstacles of trying to look beautiful. Anyway, you have not answer my question of where is Miskwabikong on the Red Cliff. Is that in the Southwest or in the State or in the province in Canada? I am curious. Miiwetch. :ty:

lol sorry
north of wisconsin state
3miles from Madeline Island
Mooningwanekaaning (Place full of Yellow-shafted Flickers)
Apostle Islands
or 30miles from Ashland Wi
or hour and half from Superior wi or Duluth Minn
that help?

Back