I'm almost done with high school! :D

well, I finished high school! today was my last day of school :) now i'm counting down the days until graduation which is on saturday! I might be going to my high school tomorrow for our senior picnic celebration. But not many seniors are going. I'm still pondering over it! :hmm:

Coolgirlspyer90 - congratulations on this milestone. Best wishes for the future.

... The all of the seniors at school do not have to take exams unless their grade is a C or higher. Luckily, I don't have to take any exams! :D
I'm confused about your school's exams.

If seniors have a grade of A, B, or C, they have to take the exams but if seniors have a D or F they don't have to take exams? Is that because the seniors with a D or F won't be graduating? But you are graduating even though you're not taking the exam? :confused:

congrat,from old lady have good day.(ikea that swedish furnisher shop i thought)

I'm confused about your school's exams.

If seniors have a grade of A, B, or C, they have to take the exams but if seniors have a D or F they don't have to take exams? Is that because the seniors with a D or F won't be graduating? But you are graduating even though you're not taking the exam? :confused:

no, Seniors who have a A,B or a C do not have to take exams. If their grade drops to a D or an F in the 3rd-4th quarter they have to take the final exams two days before graduation. If they don't need a class to graduate lets say, an extra class of math. We can have three credits of math class. If you took another credit of math in the next year, you can still graduate if you either pass the class or fail the class. If you only done the 3 credits of math class, and you get an F or something with only 3 credits of math, you have to take the exams, but if you fail the exams, you don't get to graduate because you couldn't get the three credits completed.

Back