If you were stranded on an island...

If I were stranded on an island........I would like to chase someone on a tiny island with excitement!! I won't say the name. SORRY.:twisted: I know.. I am :crazy: , but who cares!!!

Originally posted by kevbo
:confused:

:eek: u dont get it? :o.. tsh... sorry :dunno: but i m bringing myself if i was stranded on island and exploring around the island and... :clit: and it s alll :thumb: GOOD! :rofl:

If i were stranded on a island ill be with babyphat. Howl with me girl!. AROOOO! She will be relaxing in the sunlight with couple margaritas while I go hunt food. :mrgreen:

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
oh you wanna a small prick.. interesting. :)

did it ever occur to you that maybe a prick wasn't a thought in my mind? maybe it's the company I enjoy? Besides, he's the only one that i know better than anyone else here in AD.

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
oh you wanna a small prick.. interesting. :)
Take a person with small penis to call someone that.

:?:ummm i might pick strawberry or sweetkid :Oops: Hi.. *run to the car* *open door* *close door* *start the car* *Smoke the Dust* *fading*

Originally posted by SweetKid
did it ever occur to you that maybe a prick wasn't a thought in my mind? maybe it's the company I enjoy? Besides, he's the only one that i know better than anyone else here in AD.

:mad: hey u know me maryanne's ex

Last edited by a moderator:
:laugh2: if I was stranded on an island I wud rather be stuck with a laptop and be in peace without any NAGGING from my parents :squint:

*looks around* Hmm... I better not say who I want to be stranded with.

Back