If you have twin babies by tonight

Número Uno and Número Dos

:P

you have to give their names right away by tonight. One girl and One boy.

I know it is pointless but why not! I love to see your opinions about names :D

p.s. No i am not pregnant. ;)

I would probably name my boy Gabriel.

And I would probably name my girl Isabel or Siobhán-Máire Sinéad or Delilah or Angelina or Rhiannon or something like that. I can't make up my mind. And no, I am not even pregnant. But I do like to play around with names when I get bored, collecting names I like and I keep the names I like in a notebook. Hehe.

I don't really care for boring simple names. It has to be special and different and interesting. That's just how I am. Of couse, I have to discuss names with my fiance first before we name the baby in the future. :) I want him to have a say on what names we want to name the baby.

Wirelessly posted

Girl, Karissa. Boy, Kalevi.
Girl, Naomi. Boy, Byron.
Girl, Rachab. Boy, Asher.

I think that's all for twins. :)

Oy... Frisky's bored out of her mind :giggle: :wave: (luv ya)

Boy: Simon Noah
Girl: Olivia Jane

PS. I love total randomness :laugh2:
PPS. I got twins and triplets running in the family :shock:

Yup. :D

I like your choices of names.

My girlfriend had been dreaming about the name Simon. She did want Simon but her hubby didn't want to. Her son got Owen instead.

Yup. :D

I like your choices of names.

My girlfriend had been dreaming about the name Simon. She did want Simon but her hubby didn't want to. Her son got Owen instead.

I totally adore Simon... I was sooooooo thrilled when my best friend wanted to name my last godson Simon (because he is my godson after all, just like the other two of course). But then they had a change of mind since there was already a Simon in their family as well as a Noah *sob*

I also love Finley, but that's a weird name over here so I'd refrain naming him as such... :( *oh well*

There's quite a few names I love (as you know) but those are definitely first choice!!!!! Always loved Scarlett... So Scarlett and Finley would be my second option :wave:

Oy... Frisky's bored out of her mind :giggle: :wave: (luv ya)

Boy: Simon Noah
Girl: Olivia Jane

PS. I love total randomness :laugh2:
PPS. I got twins and triplets running in the family :shock:

Same!! Me and my sister were triplets. Also there's twins in my family(grandmother's side)

I've got a twin brother called Joseph :D

If I had a girl and boy: Saskia and Ryan

2 boys: Ryan and Andrew

2 girls: Saskia and Elizabeth

I already posted the names I would have chosen. I was supposed to have twins with both pregnancies, so I had names all picked out.

Rebekah Irene and Caron Elisabeth
James Michael and Anthony Paul.

My son is the 7th generation of James, but they all have different middle names with no repeats. My daughter's middle name come from Hubby's grandmother. After 13 great-grandchildren, my daughter was the only one with a family name on the female side. Paul is my oldest brother and Elisabeth was my paternal grandmother.

Back