If you have twin babies by tonight

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
you have to give their names right away by tonight. One girl and One boy.

I know it is pointless but why not! I love to see your opinions about names :D

p.s. No i am not pregnant. ;)

ohhh...

If it was a boy, i would name him Alexander or Dominic (I can't decide)
A girl - Jolie Gia

Hmm... I'd probably name them the same as my own name since my name is a male & female name. Only difference would be that my son would be junior. :thumb:

VamPyroX said:
Hmm... I'd probably name them the same as my own name since my name is a male & female name. Only difference would be that my son would be junior. :thumb:

Cool. Guess you prefer not to say the name here. :lol: thats ok..

Frisky Feline said:
Cool. Guess you prefer not to say the name here. :lol: thats ok..
That's alright. Let's say I name them Shawn. Shawn is a boy's name. Shawn is also a girl's name. I have a couple friends whose name is Shawn. I also have a friend whose wife's name is Shawn. I also have a favorite waitress at Hooters in Texas whose name is Shawn. :thumb:

VamPyroX said:
That's alright. Let's say I name them Shawn. Shawn is a boy's name. Shawn is also a girl's name. I have a couple friends whose name is Shawn. I also have a friend whose wife's name is Shawn. I also have a favorite waitress at Hooters in Texas whose name is Shawn. :thumb:

Oh you are going to name the twin girl and boy, Shawn and Shawn. ;)

if it is my own blood boy then it would be Charles the fifth ....
if not my own blood boy then it would be Luke skywalker ..... hehheh

if it is blood or not girl then it would be glenda or Starla

Frisky Feline said:
Oh you are going to name the twin girl and boy, Shawn and Shawn. ;)
I could always refer to my daughter as Shawn and my son as Junior. I have friends who are named 2nd generation and called "Junior" or by their first and middle name.

Hmmm if i had 2 girls they're be Rowan and Alathea.

2 boys, Shane and Ryan.

Breezy said:
Hmmm if i had 2 girls they're be Rowan and Alathea.

2 boys, Shane and Ryan.
What if it was a boy and girl? That's what the question is...

Cute thread!....

For a girl -- Angel

For a boy -- Brad Jr

Girl = B'lenna
Boy= Maverick
Never happend to me have twins espically my hubby's background of history strong coming twins.. I believe possibly future for my daughter or son may have twins babies.

I hope my daughter or son could love pick extaclty likely my favorite name.. ((chuckles)) If not.. I do certinally respect my daughter's and son's preferences their choice name of baby.

:dunno: what i would call the twin kids --

*goes off looking up baby names in a hurry* :lol:

Lianca said:
B'Elanna from Star Trek Voyager huh?? ;)

Hey there, you took me out of my mouth.. That's what i wonder if it was from the star trek Voyager. :deal:

HIya...

VamPyroX said:
I could always refer to my daughter as Shawn and my son as Junior. I have friends who are named 2nd generation and called "Junior" or by their first and middle name.

U can call daughter 'Shawnelle' :D

Back