If you could trade username's with an ADer..

I wouldn't trade my name with anyone else for a week.

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
I wouldn't trade my name with anyone else for a week.
Those of you who said this... come on! This is one of those "What If?" questions... tell us! We won't bite!

i want to add a question to this thread... WHY do you want to trade with this person's username?? explain your reasons... is it because of the avater? etc...?

I am still stay with my damn username. this is my favorite username in the world!! sorrry I can't give someone my username .

:bowdown: GoldenLeaf74

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Those of you who said this... come on! This is one of those "What If?" questions... tell us! We won't bite!

Then maybe there is no one worthy enough to trade my name with.. but if it has to be "what if"...*rolling my eyes*

OldNavyGirl.. she's kewl .

I would trade my username with Liebling:))) because, I know her too well and she is honest too. :ily:

:giggle: I'd trade my screen name with Cheri so I can dress up to look like her so I can change her will to mine

nozobo said:
:giggle: I'd trade my screen name with Cheri so I can dress up to look like her so I can change her will to mine
:-o Dream on Nozobo! not a chance. :nono:

i will not ever trade with my sn! I cherish cooliefroggie, i create it myself so nobody can't mess up with this!

Back