If you could go anywhere in the world - where would you go??

:nana:

Oh yes, I wish you have a lovely time on your week vacation in Essen.... :hug: Give my love to Britta & family.

I am offened *sigh* you make me laughing :)

yes, I will tell Britta short about you *wink*

Hey ghsh1996,

You are welcome in Europe. We all are waiting of you *smile*

I have been to Japan, Guam, Scotland and England
And lived in two places in Alaska, Washington, Oregon, California, Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan.
Have traveled to Baja, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Colorado.
So that is about 1/3 of the US I have seen.
I do plan on going to Germany, Austria, Spain, England and Scotland soon.

hey.. What is about Canada?? Did you have been there? *smile*

to me, I want to touch

India
Brazil
Mexico
Bali
South Africa
China
Japan
Thailand
Schweden/ Finland/ Norway
Egypt
Jamaica
Cuba
maybe Dubai, but Iraq and Afghanisten, Pakisten, Iran. NO THANKS!!!

Its spelled Sweden - and speaking of Sweden - last week I had my friends from Sweden over for the weekend. They wanted to make a quick weekend visit while they were here in the States for vacation. It was nice to see them again. It had been 2 years since their last visit. I always enjoy their company.

I'm a little different when it comes to talking about touring Europe. I'd much rather see much, much more of America, especially Alaska, New England and some places in the South like the Carolinas. I think Europe is too depressingly preoccupied with her past what with all of the buildings & statues (as impressive as they are). So if I HAD to go to Europe, I'd stick with the Nordic countries.

I say, get off the freeway and partake of all that's on our by-ways.....the "Go West" mentality....it would take more than one lifetime to see all there is to see & appreciate in this country. Seen one place(s) once in the summer? See it again in another season.......I'm rambling now.....

**nodding agreement** I have always wanted to see Alaska, and there are several other places int he U.S. that I would like to return to. If I were going to go out of the country, I would love to visit Bali, Indonesia, because they have a deaf community that parrallels the community in the original Martha's Vineyard. I'd like to have the experience of viewing deafness from a cross cultural perspective to broaden my understanding.

Winter Park, Crested Butte, Gunnison, and Telluride Colorado are some of my favorite destinations here in the States. I hope to return someday - even if its only for a few days of road tripping around the state up there. Aspen was also very nice - but shit everything was quite expensive up there!

Only a couple states I haven't really been to yet and would like to one day is Florida and Alaska. Have been to parts of Canada and Mexico as well. If there was really any place/country I would love to go someday would be at Norway, Sweden--.

Then again, there are many many beautiful places in the USA that awaits the curiousity of tourists/travelers any day out of a year...so, there are quite a few places I would love to visit...even places I've been to before like Hawaii, I sure wouldn't mind heading back there again someday. Another place that is considered a 'paradise' is Aruba--that would be a nice place to head out to as well. ( The Official Tourism Website of Aruba - Information for Travel, Hotels, and Reservations )

For now...stuck with 'visiting' the neighbors-- :lol: ..but sometimes that can be a good thing too! :D

~RR

I would love to visit South Pole and Alaska. Of course I want to visit my ancestors' country, Ireland and Poland.

I would like to be on Sherringham beach in Norfolk on a clear, but not too hot day in late August, with my husband and my little dog, the three of us dozing on the sand in the late afternoon. :mrgreen:

There are so many places I would love to go to:

I was going to go visit Spain this summer, but the travel plans got changed and I ended up going to visit Poland. I will leave for Poland on Aug 14th, and visit for 10 days in Poland and Czech Republic and possibly Slovakia. I am looking forward to the trip.

In wintertime of 2008, I hope to take me and my s.o. on a trip to Brazil and Argentina, visiting cities such as Buenos Aries, Rio de Janiero, and also the famous waterfalls Igausz Falls.

In summertime of 2008, some deaf friends would like to go on a trip together to visit Fiji Islands. I hope this plan will materalise.

There are many on my list of destinations that I would love to visit, especially Western Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hungary, India, Thailand, Vietnam, Japan and Kenya. I intend to visit these places!

My signature is in Hungarian, which means "I have a plane ticket, and a passport. I am ready to travel!"

Its spelled Sweden - and speaking of Sweden - last week I had my friends from Sweden over for the weekend. They wanted to make a quick weekend visit while they were here in the States for vacation. It was nice to see them again. It had been 2 years since their last visit. I always enjoy their company.

Hi Dixie,

Thanks for attention. :) I will explain you. I used correct spelling in German Language "Schweden", but you are right too! "Sweden" *smile*
yes, really in Sweden is nice and beautiful country, but live too expensive there. I never have been there, but When when when I don´t know?
nice, you had pleasure to chatting with your friends.

America, of course! But the real thing, is that I am planning to go back there next year :D

I would go buy a Ducati 1099.. and go to Laguna Seca spend the day trying to master turn 8

Back