If you could go anywhere in the world - where would you go??

Canada, Canada, Canada, Canada, Canada

Where's Banjo?

Ireland!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next would be Canada - particularly Lake Louise & Banff and Novia Scotia.

And one more thing I forgot...New Zealand and other countries nearby NZ/Australia.

It would be nice to visit Paris and Bosnia Herzegovina

I would love to go to Australia, Greece, and any tropical island. :)

For the USA...I would love to visit Minnesota, Idaho, Montana, and Alaska. I love mountains and heard that those states are beautiful.

There is mountains in NH too. :D

There is mountains in NH too. :D

Yea and Vermont too? I should go there..heard that Fall is the best time to go? I lived in Boston for 3 months but never grabbed the opportunity to visit your state and Vermont. GRRRRRRR

salam Italy is a beautiful country. Very nice people, they have alot of body language and gestures, you shouldnt have a problem understanding them but its better to bring paper and pen, just in case, most of them know written english and some know spoken english.

I would like to go to India. To the Karzi Mata rat temple. It's a temple in India that is totally devoted to rats as they believe them to be reincarnated relatives so they are treated with respect. Unlike most rats.

You can read more about it here: Deshnok

London, China, Japan (Okinawa Sushi!!), Germany... But I think mostly London.

Or the middle of the ocean.

I have been touch almost all Europes and overseas... That's one I want to touch is:

Eypt
Island of Topical
South America
New York, USA
Island of American islands
Indian islands
Africa islands
India
Thailand
China

I have been touch almost all Europes and overseas... That's one I want to touch is:

Eypt
Island of Topical
South America
New York, USA
Island of American islands
Indian islands
Africa islands
India
Thailand
China

hey.. What is about Canada?? Did you have been there? *smile*

to me, I want to touch

India
Brazil
Mexico
Bali
South Africa
China
Japan
Thailand
Schweden/ Finland/ Norway
Egypt
Jamaica
Cuba
maybe Dubai, but Iraq and Afghanisten, Pakisten, Iran. NO THANKS!!!

Ohhhhhh, thank you for fresh my memory, Sunshinelady :hug:

Canada
Cuba
Mexcio
Any Asia countries

North America:
Canada
USA
Jamaica

Europe:
UK
Ireland
Scotland
France
Italy
Holland
Greek
German
Spain

Pacific:
Australia
Hawaii

I'll add more later on if anywhere I like to go.

Oh yes, I forget to add something...

I had been touch south of Australia and love it and like to visit there again one day but I like to touch North Australia one day... example: Queensland, and more Australian islands

No, 4 weeks off from work on 13th August...:D

:jaw: 4 weeks?... I am Jealous :pissed:
I will be day off on monday 6th August for one week so tmw I am visiting to Britta´s home in Essen. I miss my godson Timo and Leon :) I am thrilled to see Timo and Leon soon again.

:jaw: 4 weeks?... I am Jealous :pissed:
I will be day off on monday 6th August for one week so tmw I am visiting to Britta´s home in Essen. I miss my godson Timo and Leon :) I am thrilled to see Timo and Leon soon again.

:nana:

Oh yes, I wish you have a lovely time on your week vacation in Essen.... :hug: Give my love to Britta & family.

Back