if u have a choice, what would u be?

SpiceHD

Reaction score
If u have have only ONE abnormal power or to be something like superman, genie, etc.. ANYTHING that is not normal in reality... what would it be? Why?

I think i would be an healer... you know the types that hang out with unicorns and is able to heal people if they prove to be worth of my ability i forgot that movie but i loved that movie :) Anyway the reason is.. because i alway feel like my heart is being squeezed when i see someone suffers some type of physical pain and wish i could help but couldnt. i always feel helpless when it comes to people who were hurting.

what about u?

please keep it strictly to fanstasy things that has NOTHING to do with reality but its unlimited it can be ANYTHING. :)

If I had the powers, I would be very fast, blink of a eye. I would be able to run over anything even walls or ceilings. I would be so fast that most enemies can't catch me. I would also have the powers of a street fighter, I could throw a energy ball at the enemy and weaken them. I would also have ability to turn myself into a very damaging tornado! I would be called the Super Tornado Man.

(Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman

by Ray Davies​

Woke up this morning, started to sneeze
I had a cigarette and a cup of tea
I looked in the mirror what did I see
A nine stone weakling with knobbly knees
I did my knees bend press ups touch my toes
I had another sneeze and I blew my nose
I looked in the mirror at my pigeon chest
I had to put on my clothes because it made me depressed
Surely there must be a way
For me to change the shape I'm in
Dissatisfied is what I am
I want to be a better man

Superman Superman wish I could fly like Superman
Superman Superman I want to be like Superman
I want to be like Superman

Woke up this morning, what did I see
A big black cloud hanging over me
I switched on the radio and nearly dropped dead
The news was so bad that I fell out of bed
There was a gas strike, oil strike, lorry strike, bread strike
Got to be a Superman to survive
Gas bills, rent bills, tax bills, phone bills
I'm such a wreck but I'm staying alive

[Look in the paper, what do I see,
Robbery, violence, insanity.]

Hey girl we've got to get out of this place
There's got to be something better than this
I need you, but I hate to see you this way
If I were Superman then we'd fly away
I'd really like to change the world
And save it from the mess it's in
I'm too weak, I'm so thin
I'd like to fly but I can't even swim

Superman Superman I want to fly like Superman
Superman Superman I want to be like Superman
Superman Superman I want to fly like Superman

This is superman.
slide0001_image003.jpg

logically yes.. Superman....

it fanastic me totally and can image how could I fly everywhere like freeeeeeeeeeeeee

I think I would be like an angel and ask to god to remove poverty,disabilty and all type of difficulties from mankind. :angel:

sequoias said:
If I had the powers, I would be very fast, blink of a eye. I would be able to run over anything even walls or ceilings. I would be so fast that most enemies can't catch me. I would also have the powers of a street fighter, I could throw a energy ball at the enemy and weaken them. I would also have ability to turn myself into a very damaging tornado! I would be called the Super Tornado Man.

fast eh? I'd like to be able to do the things a vampire would do, but on the same token, I'd like to be storm (from xmen) and the powers of Jean Grey (also xmen). Put those powers together and you got a very powerful person. But then again, sometimes when i'm feeling down or angry, I'd wish i could just turn into a mermaid and jump in the ocean and swim away to hide from the cruel world....I know i'm not making sense here, but...it's a fantasy discussion, ain't it?

deaflibrarian said:
That is easy. I would want to be a seer and mind-reader. I would be able to "hear" what everyone was thinking and I would be able to foresee the future and warn people before it happens.

not bad!

i'll be somewhat a odd person.. and be involved in both bad guys and good guys.

and the powers i have is..... superspeed, light ray vision, and the combined of what spiderman and superman have :D

I would be a Guardian Angel.

I have one of my own and really believe that guardian angels do exists ....hence, I would love to be a Guardian Angel for someone out there on this world to protect him or her.

:angel:

I wish i had a strong arm. Like be able to throw a baseball 100MPH + Or Be Able to throw a football 75 yards down the field. I think being a pro athele would be a good life plus you get millions of dollars in your contract plus you get to be on TV commercials.

I wish to be a batgirl so I can jump off building and punched everybody
in the face... POW!!!! :whistle:

sequoias said:

geez you been playing too much video games lol :giggle:

i would love to be a person with alot of powers, changing to many animal so they can't id who i am..

I would love the read minders, charmed witches powers, being spiderman.. all of them in one..

I was thinking if i had a power, i will be end up a GOOOOOD super in bed :giggle: yep im dirtymind for a sec! lol

CoolieFroggie said:
i would love to be a person with alot of powers, changing to many animal so they can't id who i am..

I would love the read minders, charmed witches powers, being spiderman.. all of them in one..

I was thinking if i had a power, i will be end up a GOOOOOD super in bed :giggle: yep im dirtymind for a sec! lol
no harm :spam:

RedWolf said:
geez you been playing too much video games lol :giggle:

Yep, I put the powers all together and made one super powerful man. *evil laughs*

Back