if u have a choice, what would u be?

sometime when my mind wanders i would imagine myself being able to make things float without touching it at all.. and being able to melt down all weapons so they cant hurt each other anymore .. .

Hm. Power-- eh I would like to call it "ability"... I will love to be able to breathe underwater. Just like a mermaid...

Simple just like that. Just to... swim underwater long as I can because I can breathe.

Little%20Mermaid%20Doll%20in%20Tail%202.jpg

The Lady In Red

Hm, I would want to fly!

Let's see. I would be able to fly, soar in the sky, just like superman,
and have all of his powers, but I would not have that costume.

I would keep the red cape, though! I love the red cape! Beneath I would
wear all Red just like the cape. It would be a teeny miniskirt with boots and a body suit. There would be different shades of red, not just one color of red. I would have a perfect body so I would look reallly good, and I would have red hair. It would change from time to time from maybe really short or long and in braids. Also maybe I would sometimes add some things in black if I was in the mood, like a black gun belt or something. Yes, I am powerful like superman but I also would like to shoot bad people and throw knives! I would look and act kind of like Uma Thurman in Kill Bill.

During the day, I would work as a college professor. I would wear wire rimmed glasses and be a big bookworm. I would wear a lot of jackets, angora sweaters, long skirts and spend most of my tiime grading papers or lecturing in class.

And my superhero name?

The Lady In Red!

:fly:

(Heheh. I just made this up! I love this. Here comes The Lady in Red!)

Lady in Red, don't forget the ....ummmm, reduction. :rofl:

Cady, I apologize if you aren't the one who said elsewhere that she needed a reduction.....must have been someone else

Oh

Oh, THAT.

I forgot I said that!

Yes, a reduction, but I'd still be a buxom babe, deffy.

sequoias said:
If I had the powers, I would be very fast, blink of a eye. I would be able to run over anything even walls or ceilings. I would be so fast that most enemies can't catch me. I would also have the powers of a street fighter, I could throw a energy ball at the enemy and weaken them. I would also have ability to turn myself into a very damaging tornado! I would be called the Super Tornado Man.

You been watching to much cartoons as in dragon ball I guess. lol

For me able to control shadow or earth. Dunno.

Forgot to mention that I would like to have the power to transform to a wolf and back to human form or halfwolf. :devil: Naah ill be a good wolf. :D

Back