Gally, NTID OR work?

• Gally

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • NTID

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Nah, I'll work at Mcdonald's.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Gally. Cos of the area, the people, the services they provide- its just the place for me.

GaLLaUdEt :D its bec of social life, the area, I always wanted to be around dc when I go to college :D

Originally posted by Strawberry
NTID baby... actually I'd say RIT for education, and NTID for social life.
Now that you mention it, yeah... I agree. RIT = education. NTID = social

I rather go to other college than rather go RIT or Gally.

I am think about going to TCU (TX Christane Unversity) for BA degree in Marketing.

I would like go to RIT/NTID over Gally because of better and perfect college for me. NTID got everything for my needs.

i guess most chose NTID/RIT over Gally. :) i would rather to go to NTID/RIT because they have my major

GaLlY! :-D i'm not a computer genius, and besides, gally's where i've wanted to go since i was little :-D

Yaeh, I really wanna go to gally :cry: but, hey u guys.. education comes in first so.........NTID/RIT is the only my choice.

RIT for me!!! i agree with Strawberry -- NTID good for social but ahh id go for RIT over Gally

I rather going to NTID cause very good education/tech. NTID accpeted me when I was in 1995 fall but VR program won't support me. (I can't tell you reason why).

There is no IF because it doesn't even exist.

I once applied at GALLADUET University and they didn't accept me. I dont know why. Now I would love to go enroll Ntid/Rit. Unfortunately, I could go there, because I got a daughter who lives here in Michigan, have a full time job, and college.

So perhap, Im going to stay here for a while. I assume :-/

I am not going to NTID or Gally cuz it is not my choice to go but I pick SPTC cuz I thought it is simple to college for 2 years to finish. but I never make it damn it. :fu: SPTC. long story!!!

I would pick Gally bec I was a student in there before. I like the enivronment over there. Education is not too bad.

Originally posted by illustrator
I rather go to other college than rather go RIT or Gally.

I am think about going to TCU (TX Christane Unversity) for BA degree in Marketing.

psss...read again! She said only two options-NTID or Gally. Which one would u go if u only have two choices?

Back