I went to the dentist..

Originally posted by nozobo
Muhahahahaha, I did heard about that, beside it's not true but I saw on 'Friends' the tv program the one where Ross had his teeth more whitened and went on a date to a girl's apt whose had a black light and freaked out when she saw Ross was smiling and saw his teeth glowing! lol

LOL !!!! yeaaa i remmied that episode

But you know white teeth is not natural........only from good toothpaste, daily brushings, dentist visit and ultimately bleach/whitening.......

i think, i should go to go see dentist soon... cuz i got mad pain in my right tooth all way is like last stop.. i hate it!! i can't ever eat hard foods..its fucking hurt!!! :mad:

whenever i got a mouthwash, so wash clean and then thow it away.. i always see lil bleed.. cuz of my fucking tooth hurting!:mad: :mad: :mad:

My dentist pulled my 4 wisdoms at the same time before I left for RIT. That was my first time when I was actually looking foward to see dentist pulling my wisdoms out because I was so fuckin in pain.

ahh. i dont have my wisdom teeth out yet, and i might have to soon, becuz its starting to pop out.

Originally posted by kevbo
My dentist pulled my 4 wisdoms at the same time before I left for RIT. That was my first time when I was actually looking foward to see dentist pulling my wisdoms out because I was so fuckin in pain.

ahhh yikes kev ... soo u hafta sign without moving ur lips ?

I had all of my wisdom teeth pulled out couple of years ago and that was the last time I went to the dentist!

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
I had all of my wisdom teeth pulled out couple of years ago and that was the last time I went to the dentist!

lol - i undy how u feel .... heh

My list goes on long with the history of the dentist's visit. From cativity to root canal - and just had a dental gum surgery on one tooth... ta-da!

Was told by a friend yesterday that Americans are simply obessed about their dentals. She lived in Europe for a while and she met people with yellow, crooked teeth and they are just happy about it. Dental values are soaring high in this country, I reckon!

Originally posted by Aphrodite
My list goes on long with the history of the dentist's visit. From cativity to root canal - and just had a dental gum surgery on one tooth... ta-da!

Was told by a friend yesterday that Americans are simply obessed about their dentals. She lived in Europe for a while and she met people with yellow, crooked teeth and they are just happy about it. Dental values are soaring high in this country, I reckon!

ohhhhhhh root canal ??????? yikes i've had one .... OMG it HURTS like hell !!!

:ugh: You guys are freaking me out! I need to have four wisdoms pulled out soon.

:(

Back