I went to the dentist..

d

Reaction score
and found out i need two surgeries! :mad: apparently when my tooth was knocked out, the first dentist didnt do a good job, and the bone inside dissolved over the years, and now my tooth is hanging on to air! :mad:
and... whats even worse... the first surgery is scheduled on the day before i leave for brickfest! the first surgery they will do is pull the dead tooth out and leave it like that way, then 6 months later, put an implant in! wtf....:mad:

dentist is my nightmare.

My sister got bell's palsy from the dentist after she got one of her tooth filled.

:shock: dentists r my nightmares as well. this dentist i went to two days ago was trying to cheer me up, he was like you have a beautiful smile! I was like yeah, well after the surgeries it wont be beautiful.

my dentist refused to do an in office bleach........I really want my teeth really really white.........he said it may ruin my tooth enamel later on, I said my teeth will fall out later on LOL.......... but damn i want those movie star teeth....

My brother had an caitvity years ago and had to wear braces for nearly 3 years, and he always complained it was all a pain in the arse until his braces came off...lol

aint going to the dentist once again... not after what happened last time... im just lucky my face wasnt paralyzed permantely... 6 weeks was long enough

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
my dentist refused to do an in office bleach........I really want my teeth really really white.........he said it may ruin my tooth enamel later on, I said my teeth will fall out later on LOL.......... but damn i want those movie star teeth....

If you want your teeth really white, tell the doctor to make your teeth white cuz you paid him to do the work so tell him to shut up and just do it

if i had to choose, i would go to dentist, not the doctor. i had bad experiences with doctors, thats why i havent gone there for like two years so far!

Originally posted by nozobo
If you want your teeth really white, tell the doctor to make your teeth white cuz you paid him to do the work so tell him to shut up and just do it

lol, i got the in home kit, let me tell you it doesnt really work, it does improve temprorarily but I cant keep doing it over and over for 6 months, I only got to halfway then stopped..... for my wedding (WAAAAY down along the line) I will go to a dentist and have it whitened IN office!!! I dont care if I have to go to Hollywood or something :D

lol, i got the in home kit, let me tell you it doesnt really work, it does improve temprorarily but I cant keep doing it over and over for 6 months, I only got to halfway then stopped..... for my wedding (WAAAAY down along the line) I will go to a dentist and have it whitened IN office!!! I dont care if I have to go to Hollywood or something :D

My final advice: if anything doesn't work... try brush hard as you can...lol

lol, clever advice... but i heard somewhere that if u brush too much or too hard, its not healthy for the teeth so...

Originally posted by d
i had my teeth whitened too, but it was too white.

how can it be too white.......do you mean if you go to a club with black light, your teeth glows so bright??? How much and how long did it last???

how can it be too white.......do you mean if you go to a club with black light, your teeth glows so bright??? How much and how long did it last???

it was too white, to the point where it didnt look natural. it was about 400 dollars, you leave it in with braces for 8 hours and ta da.

Originally posted by d
lol, clever advice... but i heard somewhere that if u brush too much or too hard, its not healthy for the teeth so...

hehe yeah clever advice... I know that it's not healthy to brush hard... just normally ;)

Muhahahahaha, I did heard about that, beside it's not true but I saw on 'Friends' the tv program the one where Ross had his teeth more whitened and went on a date to a girl's apt whose had a black light and freaked out when she saw Ross was smiling and saw his teeth glowing! lol

Back