I went to the dentist..

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
ohhhhhhh root canal ??????? yikes i've had one .... OMG it HURTS like hell !!!

Yup, and I thought the root canal is going to solve a problem forever. But it is not true. 5 years after having a root canal, I got the problem on the SAME tooth, and my tooth got so brittle and it got a deep crack beyond the gums. It is too weak to hold a crown, so that's why I have to go thru a surgery under my gums to remove some bone and make the room for this fooked up tooth to be stronger to hold a crown. Had it last Wednesday, and it hurts a LOT!

Me a bit of pissy about that... once you get a root canal, MAKE sure you get a crown right away, not a mere filling!

Originally posted by Aphrodite
Yup, and I thought the root canal is going to solve a problem forever. But it is not true. 5 years after having a root canal, I got the problem on the SAME tooth, and my tooth got so brittle and it got a deep crack beyond the gums. It is too weak to hold a crown, so that's why I have to go thru a surgery under my gums to remove some bone and make the room for this fooked up tooth to be stronger to hold a crown. Had it last Wednesday, and it hurts a LOT!

Me a bit of pissy about that... once you get a root canal, MAKE sure you get a crown right away, not a mere filling!

ohhhh *shudders* even with the drug novocaine to numb the pain ..... STILL .... !! it hurts !!

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
time for you to go to the dentist, lily. you probably have cavity.

Yaya, maybe i will have a cavity.....i'll have to see dentist soon :(

A long time i never had my cavity

I had wisdom teeth just 2 of them on the top.... I just had pulled them from dentist last 2 year old that time I was 26 year old. I know it is late age and it got little bit cativity so I had to remove it right away. Lucky, I dont get pain or anything before too late.

Call me crazy but I love to go to dentist!! I just went to my dentist to clean my teeth. Thank god that I didn't get another cavitiy bec I got 9!!! I think that's enuff.

my tooth don't have....

I don't have NO cavities at all on my tooth. I'm 23 years old! Image that! All of my tooth are healthy. No cavities even I haven't brush my tooth (feel embarassed for say that with bad breath! heh)... I have 3 wisdom.. one on top and two on the bottom.. It's pain in the ass.. I would need to go to dentist to pull that crap out before get my tooth crook! :(

Re: my tooth don't have....

Originally posted by TexDeafies
I don't have NO cavities at all on my tooth. I'm 23 years old! Image that! All of my tooth are healthy. No cavities even I haven't brush my tooth (feel embarassed for say that with bad breath! heh)... I have 3 wisdom.. one on top and two on the bottom.. It's pain in the ass.. I would need to go to dentist to pull that crap out before get my tooth crook! :(

i NEVER had cavities, either... and no problems with my teeth at all.. lucky, aint i? :naughty:

Re: my tooth don't have....

Originally posted by TexDeafies

what are you color teeth? don't tell me it's white, lol. if you never brush your teeth, when you get old, say goodbye to your teeth like this --->:ugh: have no teeth

Back