I wanna introduce myself... So hello, deaf buddies. =P

No way! :squint:

:lol:

Vodafone was my former telecommunication holder, I have a sidekick Slide who is with telstra, but of course, I am from Australia :giggle: Telstra is the same schitt with T-mobile ;)

Oh alright, I surrender. I will back down then and let the boys pawn. =P
Oh cool, Australia. I hope to visit there someday! It will happen but when and how? No clue.

I have friends, many friends on many lands That's why it makes it more easier for me to be able to travel to places.

what?! 0.0
I got ya! :lol:

Oh alright, I surrender. I will back down then and let the boys pawn. =P
Oh cool, Australia. I hope to visit there someday! It will happen but when and how? No clue.

I have friends, many friends on many lands That's why it makes it more easier for me to be able to travel to places.

Boys rule! :rofl:

Boys rule! :rofl:

Well, boys have fun things to do. Like dirt motorcycle. I wouldn't mind riding on one. I've only been to ATV and done a bit on mini motorcycle.

Girls' bored. All they do is put on make-ups, playing with dolls, talk on the phone, watch soap opera, etc. =/

I am GIRL but not that girlLY.

Do you chill with the boys rather than the girls ;)

Do you chill with the boys rather than the girls ;)

You could say that. No wonder, I'm still single. =P I guess boys are scared of me. Well, tough luck. They missed out a really good "ME". *fake laughs*

Hi

My name is Stacy. I am 27 and live in Colorado. I don't know any one hear that is deaf am am forgetting all my signs( I'm hearing) I am attending school to become an interpretor. I've taken classes on and off for the last 10 years.
I'm looking for some new friends, but none seems to want top talk to be because I'm not deaf:cry::cry:What do you like to do?
Stacy:wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Hi, mebedeaf, you have already made new friends here on AllDeaf, so that is a healthy altitude. Enjoy being with us.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum, Stacy Lynn. There is lots to learn about us deafies and you are welcome to discuss us with your questions and we will answer your questions. Both of you I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

My name is Stacy. I am 27 and live in Colorado. I don't know any one hear that is deaf am am forgetting all my signs( I'm hearing) I am attending school to become an interpretor. I've taken classes on and off for the last 10 years.
I'm looking for some new friends, but none seems to want top talk to be because I'm not deaf:cry::cry:What do you like to do?
Stacy:wave:

I have friends, a deaf couple with 3 daughters in Colorado. There's a deaf group in Colorado Springs. I can give you the address and meet deaf people.

I am nerd. I like reading books. I enjoy watching comedy movies. And of course, hanging out with my friends. There's many things I like to do. I can't possibly list everything, you know? =D

You, interpreter? Cool. Why learn ASL?

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Back