I wanna introduce myself... So hello, deaf buddies. =P

mebedeaf

Reaction score
I have been to alldeaf.com for some quite time but never feel the urge to register because I didn't post that much as much as I would have liked to.

Anyway hi my name is Kate. I'm 19. I just moved to Pennsylvania. I grew up in Southern California. Pennsylvania is alright. Any question you wanna ask? I don't mind answering. May it be personal or general. =P No "too-much-information" question.

Last edited:
2nv5ris.jpg

To AllDeaf!

Hi and :welcome: to AD! Hope you will stay with us on this fun site and enjoy! :)

Are the girls taking over the boys group!? :eek3:

I'll run for the hills! :run:

:lol: Naw, I kid, I kid

Welcome to alldeaf.com!

Welcome. Why Pennsylvania?

Thanks.

Why? My family lives there. I have 4 eldest sisters here, each has a husband and 2 kids. They own several businesses. They help me out with the traveling cost. Because of them, I was able to go to Texas for the first deaf convention which I was very exciting. Also, I have a ten years old niece that I want to teach ASL. My mother is here, too but in different house. My father will come later this year after some paperworks are done.

Yes way.

Nice logo you have down there in your signature. Vodafone - go there. I would like one but with T-Mobile. I'm with T-Mobile. For unlimited text messaging $15 and internet $6 with tax, there you guess it, just less than $25 per month. =P But my plan is also 5-family plan so it's a lot cheaper, I got, I think phone calls on 600 minutes and something for weekend/night is also included in the plan. I can use it for calling but I don't use it a lot. I sometimes let my hearing friends or family member use mine if their phone battery died.

Yes way.

Nice logo you have down there in your signature. Vodafone - go there. I would like one but with T-Mobile. I'm with T-Mobile. For unlimited text messaging $15 and internet $6 with tax, there you guess it, just less than $25 per month. =P But my plan is also 5-family plan so it's a lot cheaper, I got, I think phone calls on 600 minutes and something for weekend/night is also included in the plan. I can use it for calling but I don't use it a lot. I sometimes let my hearing friends or family member use mine if their phone battery died.

No way! :squint:

:lol:

Vodafone was my former telecommunication holder, I have a sidekick Slide who is with telstra, but of course, I am from Australia :giggle: Telstra is the same schitt with T-mobile ;)

Back