I met attractive russian girl today but ...

repost

Matajan - do you understand now that you did not prove anything? Anybody can go to Cornell's continuing education. That's why Cornell accepted you. They will accept anybody too.

yes, i understand.

I got my AA in liberal arts at a junior college in Florida. I attended most courses in person but I also CLEPed several subjects for credit, and got transferable credit for my military schooling. Believe me, I took advantage of all I could to save money and time towards getting a degree. :lol:

I took all very general courses for my AA because I didn't know what I wanted for a major.

Then, I got my BS in political science at a four-year college (which has since become a university) in South Carolina.

Then, I went to a two-year technical college to get my degree in interpreting because that was my heart's desire. In my state, that was the only school that offered an interpreting program.

It worked out financially for me. I owed not one penny when I graduated.

I got my AA in liberal arts at a junior college in Florida. I attended most courses in person but I also CLEPed several subjects for credit, and got transferable credit for my military schooling. Believe me, I took advantage of all I could to save money and time towards getting a degree. :lol:

I took all very general courses for my AA because I didn't know what I wanted for a major.

Then, I got my BS in political science at a four-year college (which has since become a university) in South Carolina.

Then, I went to a two-year technical college to get my degree in interpreting because that was my heart's desire. In my state, that was the only school that offered an interpreting program.

I think I may have asked this question before but I can't remember. What made you get interested in ASL?

Sounds very smart to me.

what the?!

matajan never went cornell but he went csun and gally?! i dont understand the story-

Cool posts #'s 182 n' 185, Reba! And good morning to you!!

huh? what's so funny? :confused: explain yourself.
seven pages full of crap, and I cbf'ed to read it all over again, and you know the humour of 'cbf' - the cbf mode. If you don't understand, be gone.

seven pages full of crap, and I cbf'ed to read it all over again, and you know the humour of 'cbf' - the cbf mode. If you don't understand, be gone.

umad?

You're talking about meeting a chick to education... okay then.

Who cares if she goes to college, I went to Pennsylvania College of Technology for two years.. looking into going to PSU soon. But just because her education level is higher than yours or mine... it shouldn't matter. Relationships are based off of trust, honesty, and just believing in one another.

Back