I met attractive russian girl today but ...

I wonder same about me :ugh:

why did many deaf students who are top students "scared" apply to ivy league?

one girl from my class who is valedicitorian and from wisconsin, ex with baseball guy, she never apply to harvard.

and other girl who wore glasses and brown hair and evil smile, went to berkeley high once was used at csdf, class of 2005, got 4.0 gpa for straight two years, never apply to harvard.

why?

Why didn't you ask many deaf students who are scared of applying Ivy League colleges?

one girl from my class who is valedicitorian and from wisconsin, ex with baseball guy, she never apply to harvard.
Why didn't you ask a valedictorian who never applied Harvard?

and other girl who wore glasses and brown hair and evil smile, went to berkeley high once was used at csdf, class of 2005, got 4.0 gpa for straight two years, never apply to harvard.
Why didn't you ask girl with glasses and evil smile who never applied Harvard?

Why what?

why?

why were you scared to apply to Ivy League?

why were you scared to apply to Ivy League?

I apply to ivy league at last minute after duke and georgetown accepted me early.

Because it will embrassed me, cuz of my academic performance., should have higher cum gpa by 3.75.

And sometimes can be reputation myself from school deaf.

I apply to ivy league at last minute after duke and georgetown accepted me early.

Because it will embrassed me, cuz of my academic performance., should have higher cum gpa by 3.75.

And sometimes can be reputation myself from school deaf.

why you didn't go to Duke or Georgetown?

By the time we finish this discussion, he will be beyond working age.

why?

Maybe both gals made their decisions to choose the colleges/universities instead of applying to Harvard or other Ivy League.

I remember that gal from your class...she is very smart and motivated. She chose Galladuet. It is her preference.

You can not tell or force anyone to choose Ivy League colleges if they don't want to.

I know from my heart that I would not apply to any Ivy League colleges at all because of my ACT scores and my own preferences. I chose to attend a community college, then university and state university where I graduated with two degrees each.

Because when rich people take advantage of government resources it leaves less resources for people who truly NEED them. Pretty simple.

Unfortunately, yes. I have seen them doing that many, many times!

A hearing NJ couple are very rich and earns too much $$, applied for a free health insurance. Intake counselor overlooked at their income and approved them. Imagine that???

Maybe both gals made their decisions to choose the colleges/universities instead of applying to Harvard or other Ivy League.

I remember that gal from your class...she is very smart and motivated. She chose Galladuet. It is her preference.

You can not tell or force anyone to choose Ivy League colleges if they don't want to.

I know from my heart that I would not apply to any Ivy League colleges at all because of my ACT scores and my own preferences. I chose to attend a community college, then university and state university where I graduated with two degrees each.

yeah...she is hard of hearing and took BYU course. i met her parents but do not know her parents well, her father is alma mater from harvard, where she went to mainstream school for few years in boston.

what do you think of college prep school who plays against my school?

you know someone is deaf who went to college prep school in 2002, she plays soccer...went to deaf program with csdf in alameda near oakland.

yeah...she is hard of hearing and took BYU course. i met her parents but do not know her parents well, her father is alma mater from harvard, where she went to mainstream school for few years in boston.

what do you think of college prep school who plays against my school?

you know someone is deaf who went to college prep school in 2002, she plays soccer...went to deaf program with csdf in alameda near oakland.

Hmm, I realize something.. I guess it was a wrong person. I think she graduated one year before or after you. Oh, well.

I can't speak for every school. Each school has its own unique.

Hmm, I realize something.. I guess it was a wrong person. I think she graduated one year before or after you. Oh, well.

I can't speak for every school. Each school has its own unique.

if california school for the deaf, fremont and model secondary school for the deaf and indiana school for the deaf and maryland school for the deaf...they were more selective schools in the united states. should most universities than gallaudet know about those schools then will interested to recurit them but some of them go rit or gallaudet...

i know gallaudet still need more students from school deaf but not really, most accepted mainstream school, maybe will hearing come become increase about 50 percent by 2014 because it must be at least 3,000 enrollment at gallaudet.

Back