I just want tell

lol! Its 75% Commission what I need to be sold their equipments... I am waiting for get the information, CD and paperwork package from mail!

They seem hesitant with me about "VP Sorenson VRS"??

Because They said How they are explaining to new clients or owner of pet stores about Sorenson? :( so They said I could stop by all pets, grooming and other stores and explain them, myself? *sighs* So Now I am waiting for package! its from California

lol! Its 75% Commission what I need to be sold their equipments... I am waiting for get the information, CD and paperwork package from mail!

They seem hesitant with me about "VP Sorenson VRS"??

Because They said How they are explaining to new clients or owner of pet stores about Sorenson? :( so They said I could stop by all pets, grooming and other stores and explain them, myself? *sighs* So Now I am waiting for package! its from California

The way you describe, Is it similar as Chef Pampered?

I know it's a bit late, but congratulations! Hopefully your job will go smoothly. Don't let it get you down, though - every job is expected to have its troubles.

Thank you all.. :D

I am still waiting for my old manager calling me back and package arrive at my home today or Monday :)

Congratulations, I hope your new new job will be smooth. :)

I wish you the best of luck!
Please keep us posted. :)

Back