I just got mail today...

Originally posted by Steel
um...why you wanna kill him if he made love anyway?
Don't get your nose in people's busniess.

Cool, I am gonna try and get one and show it to British Deaf Gals!

My Co-Worker took a look at this thread, he brought up the new idea for this t-shirt, but that could be very risk.

Ladies, I can't hear you say No!

kool.jpg

Kevbo, you must be :crazy: for believing that. You probably will not ask me any question, since you are ignoring me already.

Originally posted by Kool Aid Acid
My Co-Worker took a look at this thread, he brought up the new idea for this t-shirt, but that could be very risk.

Ladies, I can't hear you say No!

kool.jpg
That is good one! HAHAHA

Kevbo, Why dont you order some more.. maybe approximent 50 t-shirts for you to sell.... To see if they are interested to buy them from you and you d might get some profit for yourself. What do you think?

Also there are two things.

*Deaf Girls never say NO!*

*Ladies, I can't hear you say No!*

Originally posted by eternity
Kevbo, Why dont you order some more.. maybe approximent 50 t-shirts for you to sell.... To see if they are interested to buy them from you and you d might get some profit for yourself. What do you think?

NTIG

Originally posted by eternity

good idea... :thumb: what u think kev?

if the guys have that shirt we girls got to have our own about Deaf guys........

Back