I just got mail today...

Originally posted by Steel
:werd: I only like to have sex with a girl who i really care for and love for...

sure, sex can be wild and fun, but could be selfish if you share the fun with other ppl instead of your g/f or whatever

me agree with steel...

:werd: I only like to have sex with a girl who i really care for and love for...

sure, sex can be wild and fun, but could be selfish if you share the fun with other ppl instead of your g/f or whatever
Come from a virgin boy. Haha

Originally posted by Wheel-Man
so... i understand u jealous... :cool:
Oh please! You know she is the ugliest girl in the world.

Originally posted by kevbo
Oh please! You know she is the ugliest girl in the world.
oh so you are the shallow kevbo everyone's been talking about? :roll:

oh so you are the shallow kevbo everyone's been talking about? :roll:
And what are you trying to tell me?

And what are you trying to tell me?
you rather have sex with girls who are just better looking rather than just their personalities?

Wheel dude proably didn't care that she was hairy and all that, but proably loved her for WHO she is, but not WHAT she is...

you rather have sex with girls who are just better looking rather than just their personalities?

Wheel dude proably didn't care that she was hairy and all that, but proably loved her for WHO she is, but not WHAT she is...
First of all, you don't know me. Second, you don't know wheel-man neither. He doesn't even love her. I will make sure he doesn't love her because if he does, JRE and I will kill him slow to death.

no way i dont love her.... btw she lesbo

First of all, you don't know me. Second, you don't know wheel-man neither. He doesn't even love her. I will make sure he doesn't love her because if he does, JRE and I will kill him slow to death.

damn rite

That would make sense if you say "never says yes once in while" or "depends on girls" :dunno:

that is my POINT- not ALL deaf girls ALWAYS say yes!!!!

Back