I have bad news...

racheleggert

Reaction score
This morning I had to break up with Ezra, but we plan to remain friends. Its long story.... Now I rather to be single for awhile until I feel ready to date again.

Aw, sorry Rach. Hope you are happy with being just friends. It is not the end of the world...there ARE plenty of fish in the sea :)

awe, sorry to hear that....hope u'll get over it soon....it isn't fun breaking up, it really hurts ya know. :(

Sorry to hear that. I know how you feel. I broke up with my ex-girlfriend last year in August. :(

ouchies i do understand how ur feel Rach but ur not only i m back single too so oh well i ain't worry abt that :)

Sorry to hear about the break up -- break ups are hard...but time will heal. You'll be right, mate.

I'm 42 and been through the agonies of breakups 4 times already and it gets less painful each time and now to me wives and girlfriends are as disposeable as your goldfish.

Richard

Nesmuth said:
I'm 42 and been through the agonies of breakups 4 times already and it gets less painful each time and now to me wives and girlfriends are as disposeable as your goldfish.

Richard

How sensitive you are. Hopefully the feelings there are mutual - this way no one gets hurt, eh?

racheleggert said:
This morning I had to break up with Ezra, but we plan to remain friends. Its long story.... Now I rather to be single for awhile until I feel ready to date again.

Give me AIM screenname or email me

I know how you feel I had to break up with Kesha yesterday because of her parents. Im still hurt because i really did care alot for her. I hope things go well and maby you all can remain friends? goodluck,
Daniel

Aww I'm sorry to hear that,Daniel. Breakups sucks. Been there many times.

Hope you ll be ok in no time.

Aww I'm sorry to hear that, Daniel. Breakups sucks. Been there many times.

Hope you ll be ok in no time.

asl_learner said:
I know how you feel I had to break up with Kesha yesterday because of her parents. Im still hurt because i really did care alot for her. I hope things go well and maby you all can remain friends? goodluck,
Daniel
Welcome to the world of hurt :/

I had went thru with my long-term ex-girlfriend two years ago. I was very depressing, angry and confusing. So I know the feelings. Hopefully everything will turn better for you soon or later.

Aw, I'm sorry to hear about your break-up, :(

racheleggert said:

Sorry to hear that! Take your time before jumping into a new one. You are still young at heart.;)

I posted this last June when I called my ex to dump him, then someone had to bring this thread up again. I'm single now since that break up. I am ready to move on. After I becaome friend with my ex, he turned out to be jackass so I don't chat with him online much because he sounds so boring, like keeps on say "ok", "whatever", stuff like that ... he is so lame. I don't like lame guys...

Cheri said:
Sorry to hear that! Take your time before jumping into a new one. You are still young at heart.;)

racheleggert said:
I posted this last June when I called my ex to dump him, then someone had to bring this thread up again. I'm single now since that break up. I am ready to move on. After I becaome friend with my ex, he turned out to be jackass so I don't chat with him online much because he sounds so boring, like keeps on say "ok", "whatever", stuff like that ... he is so lame. I don't like lame guys...

Oh opps! Sorry did not realized it was posted in June. Ha! I don't blame you for not liking lame guys either do I for one. Good Luck in whatever you do, some days you are going to find that Mr. Right, When you do; don't forget to invite me to ur wedding. :D

Back