I have bad news for X box fans

DefMATRIXense

Reaction score
I have a bad news for X box fans

There is a delay for Halo2 which was supposed to come out on Christmas 2003 but instead it will be coming out on 2004..

Agreed. By the time Halo 2 comes out, i'll be playing Mario 128, the sequel to Mario Sunshine. Heck, Metroid Prime 2 will be coming out too.

Well they let it delayed because they are still working on it...just trying to be one of the most enjoyable and best first person shooter yet for Xbox since the orginal

HEY! Xbox is one bad ass and sweet videogame machine! :thumb:

Hey PSO, why have an avatar of a Nintendo game character when your name advocates Playstation?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Hey PSO, why have an avatar of a Nintendo game character when your name advocates Playstation?

:dunno: .... i think PSO stands for umm Phantasy Star Online - not PlayStation One :lol:

Yeah...he's a phantasy star online freak...

But isn't phantasy star online going to Xbox also? I would love to try that on Xbox...

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
:dunno: .... i think PSO stands for umm Phantasy Star Online - not PlayStation One :lol:

Rayden's right on target. I love Phantasy Star Online.

Originally posted by Steel
Yeah...he's a phantasy star online freak...

But isn't phantasy star online going to Xbox also? I would love to try that on Xbox...

Dude, Gamecube sales tripled, Go get the Gamecube version since X-Box is a waste of hardware since it doesn't have a lot of games out there right now.

I guess so :dunno: but I don't really like to play games online

You can still play that game offline right?

Re: I have a bad news for X box fans

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
There is a delay for Halo2 which was supposed to come out on Christmas 2003 but instead it will be coming out on 2004..

nnnnoooooo i can't wait that long :cry:

Originally posted by Steel
I guess so :dunno: but I don't really like to play games online

You can still play that game offline right?

right but it's much better online cause you can make friends.

Re: I have a bad news for X box fans

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense

well, that's good news to me. :fu:

Originally posted by t e d d y
i hate XBOX

:werd:

• Too heavy
• more time of loading at the start - pretty annoying thru
• pay extra for to allow play DVD movie

Back