I have bad news for X box fans

Originally posted by Steel
I guess so :dunno: but I don't really like to play games online

You can still play that game offline right?

depend what system? For GC, you can play offline mode without require anything. For x box, you cant play either offline or online without XBox live.

few days ago at my local video game store i saw a demo box of pso 1 & 2 for xbox it says xbox live required so i doubt it has offline play which dreamcast had which sucks ! :( and that means I ll have to get a xbox live someday but that dammit communicator is useless for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dojosky
few days ago at my local video game store i saw a demo box of pso 1 & 2 for xbox it says xbox live required so i doubt it has offline play which dreamcast had which sucks ! :( and that means I ll have to get a xbox live someday but that dammit communicator is useless for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have to use voice for PSO

yea then that sucks so i ll go ahead and buy the GC version someday but i already have both for DC but i m sure it looks hell better on GC

Originally posted by dojosky
yea then that sucks so i ll go ahead and buy the GC version someday but i already have both for DC but i m sure it looks hell better on GC

cool - GA (go ahead) then

Ha Ha LOL thats very easy for u to say and gain a post point haha cool :D

Originally posted by illustrator
:werd:

• Too heavy
• more time of loading at the start - pretty annoying thru
• pay extra for to allow play DVD movie

and if you play your DVD in xbox, it can stratch the DVD

Re: Re: I have a bad news for X box fans

Originally posted by Wheel-Man
nnnnoooooo i can't wait that long :cry:
stop whining and suck it in.