I HATE Norton Security

Norman Virus Control

Of those two products I'd recommend the NOD32 product over Panda.

That said I'd like you and others here to consider our product also, Norman Virus Control. I've created a simple link that redirects to our product trial and download page with Norman here. :: NORMAN :: Antivirus | Firewall | Network security

I'd also like to hear how my company and Norman Data Defense can better support customers with disabilities. Please email me at norman@wsc1.com.
I'll share your thoughts with Norman's president during my next marketing web meeting with him next week.

As for Norton's support it hasn't changed in the past 10 years. We hear these type of complaints all the time. At a recent meeting with Henry "Hank" Dugan (Norman's President) he told me a story about when he first came to Norman and employee moral was low because everyone was wondering how they could every compete with Norton and McAfee. Hank started off a meeting by first calling one of the competitors support numbers and put the call on speaker phone. He then conducted the entire meeting while on hold with occassional interruptions from the speaker phone that someone would be with them shortly. It drove the point home on how they were going to compete.

I use RAID 2 hdd in one volume C:\ i notice much faster startup NSW!! than one hdd.....

I hate Norton Security too.. Because it making my computer problems and slow sometime! I think I need to restore complete my system and get more memory.

I use RAID 2 hdd in one volume C:\ i notice much faster startup NSW!! than one hdd.....

No, NSW (Norton Systemworks) they not many automatic, only Anti-Virus and Clearup alone, NSI (Norton Secuirty Internet) have lot of automatic, they are very slow and missing icon, click Start->Program freeze wait about 20 second run menu, I hate it, NSW is no problme, it is for Utilities only but not Internet

No, NSW (Norton Systemworks) they not many automatic, only Anti-Virus and Clearup alone, NSI (Norton Secuirty Internet) have lot of automatic, they are very slow and missing icon, click Start->Program freeze wait about 20 second run menu, I hate it, NSW is no problme, it is for Utilities only but not Internet

Oh yes that right i didn't attention myself Sorry! I never USE Norton Firewall I hate too!!!
:ty:

When I have Norton running and it won't let me run AIM program when I disable my Norton and it finally run! Norton sucks!

Well, I had NOD32, it's alright at this moment.. But now, I recommended to use BitDefender AntiVirus v10 that is a big PLUS!

I have Zonealarm Internet Security suite on Abit AV8 64bit desktop system and AMD Turion64 laptop while Kaspersky firewall and NoD32 antivirus on old AMD Athlon Gigabyte system system. I noticed Gigabyte system ran much faster and smoother than two of it's new sibling lol. Zonealarm can be a pain for booting up slow but protects both system very well. Never had experienced virus or any threats. Both system never been screwed for a year. Gigabyte system been reformatted and reinstalled because I took it's best hddr to AV8 system and use same size hddr w/o 8mb cache for kids to use. Kids tried to screw up system. It's been rock solid. Interesting. One of blogger says don't download from Warez. Hey I did this and that and never had plm w/ it.

I never like Norton Security and McAffee. I've had McAffee for couple of years and it did missed some particular viruses and complicated some programs to run. Norton and McAffee is messy when you try to remove. I had to go google search and found sure way to clean up. Do both way, Regedit trees and files scatter elsewhere in hddr. I use search for particular files to delete. It works!

You must DISABLE network FIRST before you disable firewall and antivirus to delete it. And install new one before you ENABLE the network. Learned lesson from reformatted hddr and reinstall Windows friend's pc at my home and downloaded SmileyCentral upon friend's request while her pc had no firewall and antivirus. It sure did have virus and screwed her system as soon as I'm finished. That was fast!! So I reformatted and reinstall 2nd time w/o network and install firewall and antivirus. Then downloaded SmileyCentral and sure enuf Antivirus detected and cleaned it. SmileyCentral program ran just fine.

Good Luck!
Catty

I bought Microsoft Live OneCare, it is FAST Boot and fast click perfect!!!!! I am no longer Norton no more!

you can try trial 90 days at
Windows Live OneCare - Home

I check OneCare's Anti-Spyware finish then i test Spybot is no found spyware!!! wow before I use Norton Spyware then Spybot have found many it shit

Nod32 is the best for many reasons but the most important is the fact that It's written very well. This means it uses very little resources to scan. Have you ever notices how Norton, McAfee, Panda....etc. severly impact your system while running? The are poorly written on an obsolete program. Buy nod32-you'll love it....

Virusspywareprotection.jpg

i dont using Norton Security but im using another security called mcafee so my mom using norton security

Back