I HATE Norton Security

Panda Antivirus is spanish!!!! I am so happy :-D

Used to be to have Norton 2003 Interenet Security for the last few yrs till finally changed to ZoneAlarm AntiVirus include Firewall... it works much better than just having stupid Security of new year like 2005 up to 2007 which caused too much plms due too much bloating that make it slower as well as crash!! Fuck it! (sorry!) But ZoneAlarm is what I used right now and much better and I dont need that Security!! All I have Sypward programs in my computer so that is enough...AD-Adware, Sypbot Serach & Destory... But I am still looking for one more but have not yet found one as I need to be sure the right one is best cuz I always look up thru Report Cousmer magazines! That was best!

I did try Pana but unable go in desktop once restart!!! Twice so finally went to Safe Mode to removed that damn Pana! Then finally able enter to normal desktop! Werid! Don't ask me lol.... it was Pana Interenet Security, I think not sure but did not try for stand alone Pana Anti-Virus yet! Someday... cuz I got free ZoneAlarm Anti-Virus as well as Firewall! I love it! Wait a min!!! Duh me!! I did pay for that one but Firewall is free, tho! Ahh yes it is not free but only free trial, if like then pay only $19.95... something like that so not too bad! I cannot have that Internet Security anymore!! Too much bloating for some reason for my poor computer! lol Oh well... no matter!! Had it since 3 months ago! :) Love it!! Oh and did try to get one free AVG but it repeatly restarted serveals time then went to Safe Mode itself! Shhesh dunno why! So had to removed it blah! Must be something in my computer that need to be removed comptely from that Norton?? No matter.. someday will have to be format my computer.... been over 3 yrs now in my computer...so need refresh again!

Back