I hate it when...

I hate it when people like to be bullshitting on another peeps or play with their emotions like their a thing, a robot. :mad: :madfawk: UGH! :mad2:

I hate it when a person can be SO FLAKE... forgetting things easyily, even though it is easy to be remembered!!!!

I hate it when ppl TALK too much if I just woke up...piss me the hell off. I say SHUT THE FUCK UP -- I just woke up! Give me at least 15 minutes to be fully wake then talk to me...

I hate it if I see tea or kool-aid is out or nothing in fridge to drink when I wake up. I expect to see something in fridge to drink when I wake up.

I hate it when... damn alarm clock wakes me up every mornings..geez. I am a night person!! :mad2:

Originally posted by Oddball
I hate it when... damn alarm clock wakes me up every mornings..geez. I am a night person!! :mad2:

POOR U ODDBALL its OK u ll be fine * patting on ur head* do u need a cock soap or cock coffee??? :-X hahaha

Originally posted by Oddball

Wanna solution???? Then get a morning guy who can wake up with his smoochies and cock rubbing on ya!

:twisted:

Originally posted by Lasza
Wanna solution???? Then get a morning guy who can wake up with his smoochies and cock rubbing on ya!

:twisted:

My god!! :rofl: :rofl:

I hate it when I sit down onto a toilet to pee but the seat's up (I didn't even bother to look at times). :madfawk: That's what I get when I live in a house full of MALE, no FEMALE but me! Heh.

I hate it when people wont admit what they did wrong and yet they make it worse by denying and being immature :squint:

Back