I hate it when...

I hate it when people keep blabbing about the past and cant simply move on!:squint:

I hate it when hearing people are downright stupid!! RME.

I am sick of the toilet seat up while I zoom to pee. Hissing at my dad!! It is my own BATHROOM!! :mad2:

Oh, yes..it would be very nice.. morning guy will wake me up gently...ohhh ... shh shh!!:buttsex: :devil:

i hate it when people talk about others in a bad way.

i hate it when people tell me that im too hyper, you think i dont know???

I hate it when i happen mention my friend's name to other friend. end up they bring it up about my friend's past. Make me feel like they so obsessive over ppl's past.

i hate it when im asked a stupid question....

i hate it when i have to get up in the mornings... nooo *clicks SNOOZE*

i hate it when people fight! :o... peeeace y'all?! :D

I hate it when my parents used to flight 24/7 but they're divorced so thank god for it!

I hate it when ppl make plans with you and cancel at the last minute! :fu2:

I hate it when you're terrified of me... :lol:

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse

I hate it when ppl make plans with you and cancel at the last minute! :fu2:

I agree with you on that one :squint:

Originally posted by Teekie
:laugh2: I hate it when my baby son burps and it stinks :-x :lol:
:rofl: same with baby allen.. I hate when he had his poopy diaper..

Originally posted by kuifje75
I hate it when I do not receive enough papers for my paper route.
go to recycle center and use those outdated papers..
<snickers> jk

Originally posted by MsGiglz
go to recycle center and use those outdated papers..
<snickers> jk

LMFAO! I am sure that the customers would be very happy to receive last week's paper! NOT!

Originally posted by MsGiglz
:rofl: same with baby allen.. I hate when he had his poopy diaper..

Oh yeah.. if i smell it i tell johnny its his job :laugh2: hes like why me?? I said you're the daddy.. do your part..:laugh2:

I really, REALLY I hate it when someone uses my email for services like "someone have a crush on you!" or "email to 5 friends and get free movie tickets if they sign up!" without my permission.. I simply HATE spam emails!

I also hate hoax emails. You know what I did to the last person who spammed me? He is one of those local Deafies who sent me the "Microsoft will give you thousands of dollars if you forward this message to 10 people" email. I replied to all the attached email addresses, wrote up a good rant and used his email as a perfect example why everyone should respect others by learning to use the BCC part of their email composing!!!! And to learn to check for hoaxes. Most of the time, stuff that seems "too good to be true" are hoaxes. All of his family and friends got a copy of my email. Everyone on that email got their ass burned by thedeafbastard.

Respect me and you will be respected. Peace. .\/,,

Back