I Got Arrested

You were arrested for running around new york wearing nothing but a hat and a smile.

Me?

You got arrested for going to a public hearing in court and constantly standing up and yelling that you object.

Me?

You got arrested for zero tolerance of signing in front of people that don't even know sign language.

Me?

You got arrested for driving 150 miles per hour on the road when you got to test drive a Lambergini.

Me?

You got arrested for driving a Sounder train at 100 mph.

me?

You got arrested for knocking out the mayor because they didn't understand you when you were signing to them.

Me?

you got arrested for throwing ur cat into the garbage can instead of the liter box.....

me?....meow! let me outta' here!

You got arrested for trying to smuggle a baby seal on a plane in your pants.

Me?

you got arrested for sticking all the T-bone steaks in ur pants at the grocery store....then telling the manager to "chill out".....

,me?

you got arrested at the mall yelling to any big-busted woman passing by...."Good Golly, Miss Molly"!

me?

You got arrested for gawking at blondies at grocery stores.

Me?

you got arrested for speeding in one of those motorized carts at the grocery store.....

me?

You got arrested for speeding on a forklift in a hardware store at 20 mph.

me?

You got arrested for going up to some old guy wearing suspenders and snapping them back at him.

Me?

You got arrested for collecting too many alley cats in New York City.

Me?

You got arresting for killing players in an online game called World of Warcaft.

Me?

You got arrested for harrassing Steve Jobs during his formal key note about the new Macs.

Me?

Holy crap I remember when I was on skateboarding with my friends we were high at that time lol just having blast good thing we were not drinking cop pasted by us five times whew !

Back