I Got Arrested

For taking home some kitties you thought that were strays in the alleyway next to the office complex, that turned out to belong to a cat lady fanatic who owned 300 cats.

Do I get arrested?
emoticon_ninja.gif
never get arrested or break free of prison!

For taking home some kitties you thought that were strays in the alleyway next to the office complex, that turned out to belong to a cat lady fanatic who owned 300 cats.

Do I get arrested?
emoticon_ninja.gif
never get arrested or break free of prison!

For copying bad dance moves!

Me?

you got arrested for doing the "moon walk" when you came home late at night and ur wife was at the front door with an iron skillet.........

me?......(what's the supper menu? bologna again?)

You got arrested for beating Mr. Burns from the Simpsons senselessly with a feather.

Me?

ride for fun.

He want a ride for fun. :roll:

I have some friends who are police officers and let me ride in front. Once we was pull in a speeding van and deaf driver come out and argue with police officer and he sign me to come out and I said "I saw you speeding" that driver shut up and accept speeding ticket. It was at Fremont, California.

HUH...??

you got arrested for flipping ur buggers at the police officer who pulled ya over for speeding in a van

me?

You got arrested for watching "COPS" and deciding to do one of those stupid 100 mph joyrides :lol:

You got arrested for having too much fun with the wild Turkeys. :giggle:

Me?

you got arrested for mocking a tornado by singing..."Come on....Baaabbby....Let's do the Twist"!

me ?

You got arrested for saying you invented electricity and doing a quick judo chop at everyone who doesn't believe you.

Me?

you got arrested for having a "Hurricane Party" at the bottom of the Atlantic in a submarine

me?....

You got arrested for kidnapping Betty White because you thought she could talk to animals.

Me?

You got arrested for cutting a giant tree in middle of Ontario.

Me?

You got arrested for misuse of an atom bomb under the pacific ocean which set it off at the wrong time that led to the world's biggest tsunami drowning the entire west coast and making the US GDP drop so much that it eventually led to the ruin of global capitalism.

Me?

you got arrested for hijacking a senior citizen's van carrying them to their doctor's appts., going to the beach with the music blaring...."Rockin' to the Oldies"......

me ?

Back