I Got Arrested

You got arrested for flashing a cop when he passed by you. When he pulled you over, you flashed your trench coat and said "I want breakfast in jail!"

He obliged you.

what did I get arrested for this time?

as the cook in jail, you got arrested for serving burned-up scrambled eggs, raw sausage and moldy toast and pouring whiskey into the coffee cups....

me?.....(I feel sick!)

^^^ LOL.. Where does the jail get the money for whiskey ?? It ain't coming out of my pocket! :lol:

You got re-arrested for barfing in your jail cell despite orders not to. (Are you still sick??)

Me?

You were arrested for posting up cat pictures in public. :lol:

Me?

you got arrested for burning a hole in the only PC chair in the house by posting so much on AD !

me ?

You were arrested for forcing Loghead to listen to "I'm On A Boat", a really stupid rap song.

You got arrested for telling President Obama that ur the one that robs the banks.

Me?

You'd get arrested for making Obama lose his presidency cause ya told him about rockin robin and that he spent too much time arguing with her about why washington mutual went bankrupt.

damn...I don't know how to make an appropriate apology to NASA.

you'd get arrested for making NASA so angry at me that they made my life miserable that I couldn't handle the press and the paparazzi getting on my nerves 24/7 where I just transformed into a ninja and shut down their operations at night that no one knew except Obama cause he saw me running across the street while he was laying down as he was beaten by rockin robin.

In the end, its the eclipse of my life. Me in jail: "darn"

Me?

lol

You'd get arrested for interrupting my peace and causing global warming temperatures to increase by 10 degrees cause your warrant took too much paper!

Me?

You got arrested for drifting on the private property!

Me?

You got arrested for breaking into a house to eat a box of chocolate and attempt to drink champagne. :lol:

Me?

You got arrested for logging down old growth trees at a corporate office of Micro$oft. :lol:

Me?

You got arrested for smiling at G.W. Bush because he thought you were having a bowel movement.

Me?

You got arrested for flashing your boobs at guys on a boat in Florida. :giggle:

me?

Back