I Got Arrested

you got arrested for standing in the middle of Times Square and stripping to ur birthday suit and yelling "I yam what I yam"!

me ?...(it's about dinner time!)

Are ya still in jail ???!!!! :lol:

You got arrested for trying to steal a cop's (whether from his car or inside the jail) watch.

You got arrested for running quickly into an airport and holding up a card board box yelling, "I have a bomb!!!"

Me?

:laugh2: Kangaroo's pouch..

U were arrested for travelling abroad without your wife's permission.

Me?

lol don't you know it. I might as well get arrested, less trouble lol.

You were arrested for smuggling children in your suitcase to Australia.

Me?

lol don't you know it. I might as well get arrested, less trouble lol.

You were arrested for smuggling children in your suitcase to Australia.

Me?
Wait was it supposed to be in America instead of AUstralia? Becuase I live in Australia LOL!

You were arrested for doping.

Me?

you got arrested for getting drunk and plastered at the neighborhood bar.....and singing "I'm Feeling My Cheerios"!....and telling the cop...."You're nuthin' but a Grape Nut"

me?

Wait was it supposed to be in America instead of AUstralia? Becuase I live in Australia LOL!

You were arrested for doping.

Me?

I am meaning you have been traveling alot and then bringing children back to Australia with you lol.

You got arrested for getting really plastered and then puking all over a police car.

Me?

you got arrested for walking into the Mayor's office to complain about all the dog poop in ur yard...with dog poop on ur shoes.....

me ?

You were arrested for shooting all the birds in town with a pellet gun.

Me?

You got arrested for petting a maniac pitbull in a yard.

me?

you got arrested for telling the police that ur pit bull's mouth, which was all foamy and white....was actually from brushing his teeth but was actually from him getting into ur crack stash.....

me?

:giggle: You got arrested for designing a underused rail system in Jacksonville.

me?

:giggle: :giggle:

you're arrested! shouted the cop!..."what fer?" ya said?.....for breaking out of jail, ur rap sheet is over a mile long....get in the cop car, lay down....and do everything the nice officer says to do!

me?

You're arrested for kissing every women's arses on the planet and ended up with 3 billion dollars worth of lawsuit and 500 years of jailtime.

me?

you got arrested for throwing a fit in a restaurant when the waitress told you "we don't have the Poor Man's Menu"!

me?

You both got arrested for going crazy and putting lipstick all over your faces and putting on the ugliest dresses made and going up to police officers that would arrest you and in your deepest voice saying "I love a man in uniform"

Me?

Back