I am lonely

ooooohhh...yeah...flip flops + amusement park = fail. ouch. doesn't sound lovely. I hope you have a fine assortment of heels to cover that injury.

I'm special :aw::aw::aw: :jaw:

:lol:

I was lonely last night. It's strange, because I usually enjoy the occassional time alone with a bottle of wine and a movie. Last night, not so much. :(

Could be it's time to look for some female/male company?....Whenever I get lonely...I force myself to get busy, doing chores that I hate to do. Being divorced/single...we get our "lonely spells" here and there....It's mostly hectic in my house, but when the boys are not here, it seems "dead"!...That's when I get the idea of redecorating....even getting out my phone book and looking up "old friends".....Today, I took outside all my indoor plants, gonna fertilize/water them, giving them some TLC...waved at the neighbors. Maybe get some sun?...Looks like it's going to rain here anytime....People have told me that living alone "builds character"...maybe it does somewhat...

Actually what I needed was the gym.......I am a Gym rat. It's amazing how bad you can feel when you are not getting enough exercise. I am back at it now.

Actually what I needed was the gym.......I am a Gym rat. It's amazing how bad you can feel when you are not getting enough exercise. I am back at it now.

:hmm: Maybe this is my problem. With my foot, I have been home more and not at the gym.

:hmm: Maybe this is my problem. With my foot, I have been home more and not at the gym.

Can you go swimming with your foot?

Thats what I did when I twisted my back out of place swinging away at a softball.

Swimming is not what you may be used to but if you swim easy laps....burns loads.

Do that for about an hour.

Just a suggestion. :D

Thats what I did when I twisted my back out of place swinging away at a softball.

Swimming is not what you may be used to but if you swim easy laps....burns loads.

That is another thing I was missing. I try to swim very early in the morning.....slow swim/meditation. Gets the day off to an awesome start!

I am going to bet my friend I can drink more Mt Dew than he drinks can of beers in a week time....while we out golfing later this morning......this will actually be tough challenge and between working graves and home I can go through about 50 cans a week. No wonder I have sleep problems

Funny... if I don't go through that much pop in a week I can't sleep!!!!

Could be it's time to look for some female/male company?....Whenever I get lonely...I force myself to get busy, doing chores that I hate to do. Being divorced/single...we get our "lonely spells" here and there....It's mostly hectic in my house, but when the boys are not here, it seems "dead"!...That's when I get the idea of redecorating....even getting out my phone book and looking up "old friends".....Today, I took outside all my indoor plants, gonna fertilize/water them, giving them some TLC...waved at the neighbors. Maybe get some sun?...Looks like it's going to rain here anytime....People have told me that living alone "builds character"...maybe it does somewhat...
I actually, pretty recently got out of a 7year relationship. That is part of the problem. I'm dating, but not looking for anyone to fill those shoes quite yet

I don't have anywhere to swim at the moment. My gym doesn't have a pool, that is why it's so cheap! :lol: I guess I screwed myself there!

I don't have anywhere to swim at the moment. My gym doesn't have a pool, that is why it's so cheap! :lol: I guess I screwed myself there!

My gym doesn't have a pool either. I just hop the fence at the water treatment plant.

Been a gym rat for 27 years. Powerlifting, strongman, weightlifting....it was time to quit all that a few years back.

I think lonliness does occur with alot of people when they are alone but it can also occur when a person is surrounded by people. I'm not deaf but I remember once when I was younger being in my crowded classroom and writing a poem about being lonely. I was well liked all around but sometimes I wanted a connection that was deeper than what was being provided on a day to day basis. I personally believe that alot of that lonliness is a form of emptiness . And it is healthy to some degree because it causes a person to reevaluate who they are and what their purpose is. Sometimes it also helps a person to connect to their Creator but then it might just cause another person to say Hmm let me watch a movie, or read a magazine or go online.. things that distract the soul .

Just some thoughts of mine.. Im new here and still have to introduce myself
but I look forward to learning more in this community

peace

Hasna'

I actually, pretty recently got out of a 7year relationship. That is part of the problem. I'm dating, but not looking for anyone to fill those shoes quite yet

That just stinks!

I pay 26 dollars a month for a membership at a center that offers a walk/jog track, aerobics/yoga/private room, several basketball courts, a pool, weight lifting machines.

Its nice. can go in anytime I want and however long I want.

Whats the nearest pool you have? Im sure there is a pool in town for the kids to play in over the summer. See if you can talk to the people there about going in alone to swim?

That just stinks!

I pay 26 dollars a month for a membership at a center that offers a walk/jog track, aerobics/yoga/private room, several basketball courts, a pool, weight lifting machines.

Its nice. can go in anytime I want and however long I want.

Whats the nearest pool you have? Im sure there is a pool in town for the kids to play in over the summer. See if you can talk to the people there about going in alone to swim?

I should check into it. Maybe I can even meet a nice man there.:lol:

Yeah I went through that spell last year but my work is so hectic now I'm not sure I have time to feel lonelyl

Back