• full straight

Votes: 48 53.9%
  • curious to be bi

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • curious to be lebso

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
I'm pure full straight.

I do respect their gays/lesbian which I have friends who are lesbian and gay. For myself love to be full straight cause I love boys hehe

Cheri said:
Well, with me, I'm bisexual curious, reason? Mostly cuz of men, I'm tired of getting my heart broken, being lied to, being taken advantage of, being cheated on. I started to think about how it is with women? If a woman is better at romantic than man is, if woman can understand my feelings better than men do. It doesn't hurt to try to find out. ;)
yea honey, i uddy how ur feeling abt that... :)

Cheri said:
Well, with me, I'm bisexual curious, reason? Mostly cuz of men, I'm tired of getting my heart broken, being lied to, being taken advantage of, being cheated on. I started to think about how it is with women? If a woman is better at romantic than man is, if woman can understand my feelings better than men do. It doesn't hurt to try to find out. ;)
Darn it! You are 16 years too late! :giggle:

im 101% straight but i do have respect for gay/lesbians. I knew many people who are not straight. I have no problem with that. Sometimes its interesting to know from another perspective. u know.. :)

The*Empress said:
I saw my male cousin, well he isn't cute or attractive....

He was playing video games and didn't notice that I was watching...
He kept trying to relax his penis everytime it sticks up, of course he had on clothes.

Everytime he rubbed himself, my eyes cross and my vagina tingling.

And I wish I can tell him to stop doing that, but I was embarrassing.

I kept telling myself that is my cousin.
It was so annoying.

I don't feel that way with women when I see them scratching their crotch.
Err.. *stratching my head* i think you say something really out loud. i appericate your expression but... maybe u should keep this to yourself? just a suggestion.

looks like not many bi or lesbian women are responding here....

Straight as an arrow and met many gays/lesbos and have a gay cousin. I have a good friend who was lesbian before (now have bf) and said that she always have had feelings for women since little girl...just something that is part of her and not a decision she made. She did make a decision to have a boyfriend tho.

im straight.. but i am bi curious.. i always like the lesbians going at it in movies.. always turned me on?? the way they do it and all .. i dunno??

i do have gay and lesbians friends.. i respect them.. its their life and if they r happy with it.. ok then im happy for them! :)

I am very straight!!
I do have gay/lesbian friends..I accept them as long as they are happy and respect me being straignt...

Thanks!!
SxyPorkie

i'm totally bisexual. i've known that i liked girls since i was 14 (i'm 23 now).

<----- Straight. I do have friends who are gays/lesbian or bi. So what??? Friendships is important to me. :D

Back