I am a Janitor (no.. I'm Kidding)

Janitor

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Calvin, I'm from Ohio and Maryland... Apparently new but I know some people who use alldeaf.com

Shoot yourselves with some questions, I'll be more than happy to answer some.

Hey..welcome to AD! I have seen that you made some posts to give other ADers the idea who you are...enjoy your time here at AD. :D

U got paid by Alex for being janiator here, ALLDEAF.COM :lol: *looking around on floor* um, u did great! :mrgreen:

BTW, WELCOME & ENJOY HERE :wave:

You suck, Calvin!

I know you, calvin. Whats up? how're ya doin? if you dont kno me, let me to pm you and tell my name, alright?

Originally posted by Janitor
Hello, I'm Calvin, I'm from Ohio and Maryland... Apparently new but I know some people who use alldeaf.com

Shoot yourselves with some questions, I'll be more than happy to answer some.

OHMIGOD CALVIN?!?!?!?!?!?

I DIDN'T EXPECT YOU COMING ACROSS HERE!!! *SQUEEZE YOU TIGHTLY*

Hey, there is messy spot at the left corner. *point there*

eh... welcome to alldeaf.com :wave:

Welcome to ADv2.0.3
Have fun posting here, and don't listen to others.
No work to do here, just enjoy yourself and relax!

Thank you for the warm friendly welcome...

Yes Leesa, Smartiesgeek, I remember you *winks* Heard you're going to YLC congratulations

and luckyx13x, I'm sure I met you at ESDAA in Rhode Island, but don't remember you completely though...

And other than that, what do you people do around here mostly on alldeaf.com?

Thank you for the warm friendly welcome...

Yes Leesa, Smartiesgeek, I remember you *winks* Heard you're going to YLC congratulations

and luckyx13x, I'm sure I met you at ESDAA in Rhode Island, but don't remember you completely though...

And other than that, what do you people do around here mostly on alldeaf.com?

ha ha, you heard wrong rumors. I am not going to YLC because of a stupid reason.

Not have health insurance... til Few months ago. I got the health insurance, then I was too exicted to sent all of the information to YLC. so, Somehow, I was at school. I told them that I got the insurance information. I can sent it out on this weekend. and they said, I need it right now at this afternoon. I was like, huh.. I guess I was denied.

I am kinda of still being mad at this issues. Why should they denied a girl who has a lot of possiblities in politics, teamwork, and future? I got a great personality. I got a possiblities to get in YLC. now, hello! I'm a reject.

SUCKS?

Ohhh... That truly sucks... I see your point, you should sue em or something... :D

Ohhh... That truly sucks... I see your point, you should sue em or something... :D

I wish I can sue them, but andy choate didnt remember if he had a health insurance when he went to YLC.

how unfair is that?

I was heartbroken when I knew I am not going.

Janitor, Welcome to AD 2 :) Nice to meet you.

Thank you DoVip

Anyway Leesa, I do think you need health insurance, all camps do, my brother went, he had health insurance... So YLC told you it was to late for your Health Insurance, that doesn't sound right.. Kinda fishy though...

Thank you DoVip

Anyway Leesa, I do think you need health insurance, all camps do, my brother went, he had health insurance... So YLC told you it was to late for your Health Insurance, that doesn't sound right.. Kinda fishy though...

yeah, it is kinda fishy.

But I don't care, but I knew I was really stoked to goin to this amazing camp. I realized I am a reject.

The main reason why I didnt have a health insurance because my dad got laid off from welding company. The reason why he was laid off because of something happened related to stocks went down and sept 11.

I am not blame my parents for not getting a health insurance before. I am not blaming anyone or anything.

I am just saying this is so damn fishy. I truly hated it so much.

Back