I admit, Part 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i admit i am glad to hear its not uti.. whew! i knew the nurse was wrong.. i guess she need a new glasses? :)

I admit that you made me laugh! Maybe she need this kind of glasses.
nerdglasses.jpg
i admit i am glad to hear its not uti.. whew! i knew the nurse was wrong.. i guess she need a new glasses? :)

I admit that you will be going see dr every 2 weeks around 32 weeks along I think. And weekly starts at 36 weeks till birth.

You will enjoy see the baby in Ultrasound. So you'll have one at 20 weeks?

I admit I know. Been with my sister before. :)

I think at 16th too and yes I will have one at 20th week, will find out the baby's sex. YAYAYAY! Will tape it with my VHS.

I admit one nurse said it was UTI and it was with Group B Strep. I dont have UTI but it comes with it. So they gave me meds to fight the infection inside me.

I admit that I have an headache and I am going to bed early. Good night and Behave, ADers!

i admit yes me n laketahoe are silly! hehe.. anything to cheer deafmommy up! haha :) i admit i am going to take shower and watch dool soon at 10.. so good nite yall! :)

I amdit that Im almost done with my job, but its only an hour and 40 mins left! :ugh:

i admit that i miss someone that is precious and speical to me

I admit that Im done with my work, now Im waiting for my time to be done, its only 40 minutes left.

I admit that I'm enjoy to go drive in around Downtown Chicago.

I admit to notice that Sweetheart is anxious to get off work! hehe:giggle:

I admit that I can't wait to get 360.

I admit that I just woke up at 1240am after 2 hours of sleep. I fell asleep around 1030pm. *smh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back