I admit, Part 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that I like to cheer someone up! And sense of humor would do the trick. :thumb:

Gin, sorry.. I admit I do eat snacks in bathtub.

LOL I admit LakeTahoe has sense of humor.

I admit that i need to repierce my nose since I lose the stud during I was sleeping! It's sort of closed :( I wonder if it will be free for repierce since it's half open already...

I admit get a new stud and see if can poke thru? :dunno: Do it FAST!

I admit that i need to repierce my nose since I lose the stud during I was sleeping! It's sort of closed :( I wonder if it will be free for repierce since it's half open already...

I admit get a new stud and see if can poke thru? :dunno: Do it FAST!

I admit that I have two studs left, I did try to making it to be open and it's VERY hard so I have to seeing professional piercer so they can do it for me, but once I did talk with a woman who work at tattoo place and she told me that they will do that it for me FOR FREE! It's in Michigan, ugh! I have to call someone in somewhere in Washington State who will do that...

I admit that I am going to the dr. for my checkup. I just found out that I have UTI and they didnt info me at my last visit. They knew about it since Sept. 14th. I am so truly pissed off. I could have died with the infection running around inside me and it could have hurt my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: Guess what? I will have some fking words with them and let them know what they have done to me!!!!!!!

I admit that good luck to call around...be sure dont take it too long. :)

I admit that I have two studs left, I did try to making it to be open and it's VERY hard so I have to seeing professional piercer so they can do it for me, but once I did talk with a woman who work at tattoo place and she told me that they will do that it for me FOR FREE! It's in Michigan, ugh! I have to call someone in somewhere in Washington State who will do that...

I admit that that's not good!!!! That what I get a lot during my pregnancy!

My friend had that for few months and dr didn't do anything...guess what happened? Her baby died few months after he was born...he was born October something (I can't remember the date) and suppose to be born around Christmas time. And died in early December cuz he was soooooo sick...thanks to her old OB dr! And she found a new one and told her what happened. She reported to Medical something about that dr. She knew she had infection but ER or her old OB would not do a THING!!! I was so mad!!! She named him Avery Jesus (I know his first name cuz I gave her the list but middle I can't remember). If he is still alive he will be two by now. :(

I admit that I am going to the dr. for my checkup. I just found out that I have UTI and they didnt info me at my last visit. They knew about it since Sept. 14th. I am so truly pissed off. I could have died with the infection running around inside me and it could have hurt my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: Guess what? I will have some fking words with them and let them know what they have done to me!!!!!!!

I admit that is careless of them not letting you know in first place. That what caused me to lose my baby daughter name Summer by having UTI. its high risk and can make your water break. I dont want u to worry but u need to go ASAP!!!!! it can kill baby and you too. too much work for your body.. i cant believe they didnt tell you.. i suggest you to get another dr.. especially OB/gyn.. they r BEST. my family dr was shitty.. i went to OB/gyn and thats how i got the best care and i have TJ here with me today.. get OB/gyn for your peace of mind.. for now drink cranberry juice and WATER!!!! Get well soon! :)

I admit that that's not good!!!! That what I get a lot during my pregnancy!

My friend had that for few months and dr didn't do anything...guess what happened? Her baby died few months after he was born...he was born October something (I can't remember the date) and suppose to be born around Christmas time. And died in early December cuz he was soooooo sick...thanks to her old OB dr! And she found a new one and told her what happened. She reported to Medical something about that dr. She knew she had infection but ER or her old OB would not do a THING!!! I was so mad!!! She named him Avery Jesus (I know his first name cuz I gave her the list but middle I can't remember). If he is still alive he will be two by now. :(

I admit that I know!!! They said they dont know why they didnt info me, that is bunch of BULLSHIT!!! and they said they will give me antibodic for it. I will make them pay for it after what they put me thru. My parents are so truly pissed off too and I will have alots of words with the dr and the office tmw! GRRRRRRRRR!

My sister had it alots too and she was on antibodies right away but not me! That doesnt make no damn sense. I will be very upset when I arrive to there. Mark my words!

Will let you know about it and my updates from my dr. visit from tmw.

I admit that is careless of them not letting you know in first place. That what caused me to lose my baby daughter name Summer by having UTI. its high risk and can make your water break. I dont want u to worry but u need to go ASAP!!!!! it can kill baby and you too. too much work for your body.. i cant believe they didnt tell you.. i suggest you to get another dr.. especially OB/gyn.. they r BEST. my family dr was shitty.. i went to OB/gyn and thats how i got the best care and i have TJ here with me today.. get OB/gyn for your peace of mind.. for now drink cranberry juice and WATER!!!! Get well soon! :)

I admit that I have OB/GYN since Sept. 14th. That why I got one in first place because my boyf. found me one when I found out I was pregnant so I am staying with him and I will make those ppl to pay for what I have been thru. Mark my words. They will give me an antibodic for it and I have some words to tell them and I will very much bite their heads off about it.

i admit you can tell if u have infection is if it burn by peeing..fever and backaches. that is several telltales of the UTI symptoms. so u can watch urself and go to dr as soon as possible especially since you are preggy now. hope this helps. :)

I admit my cousin during her pregency, did got UTI..

I admit I had ear infections during preggy 3rd time, but doing fine.

I admit My cousin doing well after baby birth, got cured from UTI..

Just hope u doing well there.

i admit you can tell if u have infection is if it burn by peeing..fever and backaches. that is several telltales of the UTI symptoms. so u can watch urself and go to dr as soon as possible especially since you are preggy now. hope this helps. :)

I admit that is the thing. I dont have those syptoms. I never had a fever or my peeing burns. I only have backaches when I sleep the wrong way. I have back problems since I was a little girl due to my falling off the swing and broke my tailbone twice. So I dont have those.

I admit that I have OB/GYN since Sept. 14th. That why I got one in first place because my boyf. found me one when I found out I was pregnant so I am staying with him and I will make those ppl to pay for what I have been thru. Mark my words. They will give me an antibodic for it and I have some words to tell them and I will very much bite their heads off about it.

i admit u should get another OB/gyn. obivously that ob dr dont care about you why else they not let you know? The dr that you can communicate with and u trust and especially feel comfy with.. ask your friends, parents around see which ob/gyn is best then u can call and make appt there. my ob alwayS call next day if have plms or anything. i hope u can find good one that you can trust. Good luck! :)

I admit that is the thing. I dont have those syptoms. I never had a fever or my peeing burns. I only have backaches when I sleep the wrong way. I have back problems since I was a little girl due to my falling off the swing and broke my tailbone twice. So I dont have those.

i admit maybe it is not severe? i hope it is not.. when mine is severe i could feel the pain.. ugh! i hate it! it feel like having stone.. almost same..

i admit u should get another OB/gyn. obivously that ob dr dont care about you why else they not let you know? The dr that you can communicate with and u trust and especially feel comfy with.. ask your friends, parents around see which ob/gyn is best then u can call and make appt there. my ob alwayS call next day if have plms or anything. i hope u can find good one that you can trust. Good luck! :)

I admit that there are no other drs who would accept Medicaid. I trust the doctor, it is the nurses that did the lab work and didnt info the doctor. So I am staying with my doctor. I have 2 nurses that I have made friends with and I know they are not the ones who did it because they are not allowed to work with lab. They are just nurses and they only check on pregnant women and operate Ultrasounds. I know what I am talking about, I have been watching them from day one.

i admit maybe it is not severe? i hope it is not.. when mine is severe i could feel the pain.. ugh! i hate it! it feel like having stone.. almost same..

I admit that the nurse said it was not bad, just wanted me to have antibodies to have it cleared up. So I have not felt any pain at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back