I admit, Part 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that is a great idea! Good bye to I admit thread!

Now you can lock this thread to honor Galazyangel's wish! so Moderators.. please.. Thanks!

I admit it is time for it close and say 'good bye' to the most popluar thread. I do agreed with DHB.

I admit that my husband and I are going to our friend's birthday party tonite. We had very bad time last night but we made up. Whew

I admit I woke up from my strange dream minutes ago. Dream was so powerful. Feeling someone invaded into my dream and came into my reality. I watched her doing. Few things I can't reveal stories here. But in the end the door closed itself I battle to pull the knob. With my faith build up enegry I was able to turn knob and pulled the door hard. And then see dark nothing ahead of me. I can feel like lupid dream outside and inside. I feel someone touch my head outside my dream myself inside and I tried to stop my dream and fighting and finally wake me up. Snapped me out of dream. very scary? WOW... Very powerful dream I never experince before first time since.

I seem ok for now sigh...

geez...
Why can't you respect my wish.. *LOCK THIS THREAD*

Hey Mod... I don't care whoever whine and want stay this thread countine btw all i prefer lock this thread permantly... No more! Pretty please!

The thread is locked due to the volumes of the request. It has served it's purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back