I admit, Part 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit I'm exciting to go with my son to school field trip to pumpkin patch tomorrow.

I admit that I feel like to SMACK my knee! It is hurt like HELL! UGH! I don't know why it started hurting. :( I guess I need to see dr again. :pissed:

i admit that i am cooking cheeseburger for my bf when he come home from work

I admit that Sequoias' parents showed up today at our apt to surprised me and Sequoias! It's wonderful surprise!

i admit i am back.. i had a busy day yesterday! whew! we didnt get home till almost 6 pm! wow! ha.. then watch tv together..then gave TJ bath and me shower.. then watched Haunting shows on tv together but I fell asleep sometimes after 9:30 pm.. TJ woke me up at 10 to let me know DOOL is on but i went back to sleep, ha! he told me this morning he watch dool short time cuz he didnt want to go bed then as it was scary to watch haunting show he said.. but finally he did fell asleep! :)

I admit today is Friday the 13th. And this thread is Part 13 and soon will be on page 13. I admit this is Wow!!!

I admit that I think Sunshine isn't reading it right. This is not page 13, it is page 23! :-D

I admit that I think Sunshine isn't reading it right. This is not page 13, it is page 23! :-D

I admit I'm confusing ... here it's copy and paste what I shown here

Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 10 11 12

I admit today is Friday the 13th. And this thread is Part 13 and soon will be on page 13. I admit this is Wow!!!

exact I was going to ask but someone who wanted. damn you post first i was going to post about! it sounds like perfect halloween! you and i have same thoughts Part 13 should wait but until today. It's their choice. anyway!

I admit this crack me up, sorry.. :rofl: i know its not funny but hahaha.. :giggle: its on page 23 now.. sorry! heh!

***eyes wide** I admit that I did not see PAGE 13. I thought Part 13. :Owned:

i admit i will go to pumpkin patch with tj on oct 20th or 30th? not sure.. i will find out the date.. :) TJs father cant remmy date.. duh at him! lmao..

Cool.. I admit we will go to apple orchard, there more activites there with kids sometime this weekend.

I admit that we will going Pumpkin Parade in my hometown in few mins .... love to watch the fireworks displays.
Have a nice weekend ....
:wave:

Now I understand as I checked under option for number of posts. I picked 40 posts per page. Perhaps you picked 5, 10, 20, or 30 posts per page. Before this it hasn't been on page 13 "yet" for 40 posts per pages thread but perhaps this time. :giggle:

I admit I created a new thread, called "Whatever you feel like.... Anything goes!" This is to make better sense than this thread, and to respect Galaxyangel's wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back