Hurricane Wilma

We will see many disasters to come. The disasters are growin' than before and it is called "birth of pangs" ( pain and sorrow ) ......

You people who live in Florida are in my thoughts and prayer. Keep prayin' for them for their own safety. Hopefully, they are wise up to move out in time before it hit... not like for some people who refused to leave their homes before endin' up dead or hurt.

CyberRed said:
We will see many disasters to come. The disasters are growin' than before and it is called "birth of pangs" ( pain and sorrow ) ......

Churches and my family/friends have been talking about that a lot, "birth pangs" or "birth pains." It is astounding how frequent disasters are happening. More information can be found in Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21:5-38 in the Bible. There is still time to accept Christ before it's too late.

Tostitos said:
Churches and my family/friends have been talking about that a lot, "birth pangs" or "birth pains." It is astounding how frequent disasters are happening. More information can be found in Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21:5-38 in the Bible. There is still time to accept Christ before it's too late.

Yes, you are correct. I can't wait to meet the Lord. I had my own several tears when I find some people rejected Him. It hurts so much. But, I will still pray for them. Keep prayin' for them, bro. :hug:

Roadrunner said:
Your aunt and uncle will be in my thoughts and prayers for their safety as well as for all AD'ers' members who have friends, relatives and/or family in the area where this hurricane is likely to hit....

:werd: Amen Roadrunner, :hug: My thoughts and prayers are with them too, keep yourself safe. :aw:

heheh you guys make fun of hurricane wilma

i am nervious like hell for floridians :ohno:

i hope wilma will DROP like rita did before hit the lands

They think that it is possible for this to happen:
[URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Wilma]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Wilma[/URL] said:
The National Hurricane Center also warns of a strong cold front (causing temperatures to fall around 20°F (11°C) and containing considerable moisture of its own) approaching the eastern United States that could drag Wilma into the New England states of the United States after impacting Florida. If this prediction holds true Wilma would combine with the strong Arctic storm to produce a "powerful storm" that might wreak havoc in the already flooded regions of the American northeast. [1]

The hurricane had weakened to category 4 because of the eyewall replacement cycle. They said that it already began to restrengthen and could be back to category 5. At its smallest, the eye was only 2 nautical miles or 4 km across. Maybe it's the smallest one we''ve ever seen. It's the most intense hurricane ever recorded in the Atlantic. There had been stronger storms in other oceans like typhoon Tip that hit Japan in 1979. It was at 870mb compared to Wilma's 882mb.

*goosebumps* That Typhoon Tip is gigantic!!!!!! It could swallow Florida ALiVE! It looks like it's big as Alaska, gulps...

Wilma is down to category 2 due to going over the Yucatan peninsula. It is predicted to restrengthen when it is back over the Gulf and go by Cuba on the way to Florida.
By the way, there is a tropical storm Alpha now. The season lasts until November 30th.

Back