Hurricane Wilma

RedFox

Reaction score
Now hurricane Wilma is a category 5 hurricane headed for Florida. :-o It has 175 mph winds and a central pressure of 882 mb, the lowest ever recored in the Atlantic. :eek2:

Hurricane Wilma

only 1 reply?!?!? :-o

Guess everybody tired of mother nature getting all the attention. :mrgreen:

oh shit! It was category 1 yesterday now it's 5? Whoa that's a very fast increase in power in only less than 24 hours! :jaw:

I just watched it on the news after I got home from work.....they are saying it may go towards the Belle Glade/Clewiston area (where my brother lives).....but not sure yet.....well, I live closer to the Tampa area....so I may get something from the storm even though it won't be a direct hit.
Makes me wonder how OceanBreeze is doing....I haven't seen her on AD for a while. :/

I just received email from my aunt and uncle who lives in Fort Myers, Florida. That's where hurricane Wilma probably will direct hit. They're getting ready to leave to go up north somewhere. I pray for their safety.

*shakes head* we were almost out of hurricane season too. damn. this hurricane is breaking all sorts of records. we tied for most hurricanes in a season. the last time that happened was in like the 1960's, i think they said its the strongest hurricane EVER in the whole world. which...doesn't sound too fun. thank the lord it wont affect me directly. im sure we'll get a lot a lot a lot of rain. i can live with that.

I heard about it from my dad today, I feel bad for those who had put up with so many hurricane. :( I am suppose to head to Florida the begin of November. :shock:

My uncle/aunt and cousins live there in Orlando, FL. We will hear from them soon after Wilma hits.

Cheri said:
I heard about it from my dad today, I feel bad for those who had put up with so many hurricane. :( I am suppose to head to Florida the begin of November. :shock:

u should be fine by november. hurricane season ends november 1st. actually...thats one of the reasons why this hurricane is so crazy. we normally dont get hurricanes this late in the season.

Peachy Lady said:
I just received email from my aunt and uncle who lives in Fort Myers, Florida. That's where hurricane Wilma probably will direct hit. They're getting ready to leave to go up north somewhere. I pray for their safety.

Your aunt and uncle will be in my thoughts and prayers for their safety as well as for all AD'ers' members who have friends, relatives and/or family in the area where this hurricane is likely to hit....

Same here.. will keep the thoughts and prayers for the ader's loved ones and people out there.. May God keep them safe!

Wilma Flinstone...hmmm that's one strong woman in The Flinstones...stone age women with their stone age husbands and stone age cars.... :giggle:

I wonder if they named it after her....heheh...by the way I hope they flee that hurricane early as possible, it looks like it's going to be a bad one and who knows?

Oh dear, everyone who lives in Florida is my thought and prayer. :(

sequoias said:
Wilma Flinstone...hmmm that's one strong woman in The Flinstones...stone age women with their stone age husbands and stone age cars.... :giggle:

I wonder if they named it after her....heheh...by the way I hope they flee that hurricane early as possible, it looks like it's going to be a bad one and who knows?

I wonder why they named her Wilma. Will we become cavemen and cavewomen in the future?

wilma.jpg

Back