Hurricane Flossie Cag 3

Here's our prayers for your safety JP.... We hope things will be ok at your home....

javapride ... I used to live in Florida for 20 years. Yes it was scary. My prayers are with you and everyone who are in Hawaii.

thank you all its getting dark now i completed ALL my chores just now waiting for family members to arrive from hilo so we can continue to bat down the furintures thier a bit heavy for me to do but rather have others help me out

jack no
cuz i posted in here as a member living in hawaii... for the situation like news worthy it wld have been in current events thanks for asking jack, Alex knows me very well to know i will post and keep it here until hurricane flossie leaves the islands.

By the time you may read this, you'll be coming out, checking the aftermath of this storm...I do wish you and all Hawaiians to be safe and well with minimal damage. Will keep you and everyone in my thoughts and prayers. ;)

~RR

RR thanks for editing those commets

on top of this all hurricane we're going thru, we just had a EARTHQUAKE 5.3 on the richter scale AY YI YI i was on my way back from filling up the gas and next thing i know truck did a weird thing didn't even put it to thought So sheeeesh! im ok just shaken up from finding out!

we're still on hurricane watch tho til tmw evening wish us luck!

i will be praying.. i also notice there's an earthquake in hawaii too as well..

but anyway i pray for all those hawaiians to be safe and sound.

(put wings on islands) (flying up in air).. the hurricane passes..

:)

Well of course javapride... you have our prayers and safe..

I'm praying for the people of Hawaii. :hug:

Wow...a hurricane and earthquake..wishing u and your family safety. Hang in there. :)

I know youre probably in the middle of getting your butt blown away but how are things holding up in there?? Figers crossed the damage is not too bad.

I also expect for his internet to be out for a couple of days since they will restore telecomms before they restore internet.

Here is the latest link from weather.com (The Weather Channel)-
weather.com - Hurricane Central

( psst dixie im a SHE :-X)

im here for VERY short time we're slated to be hit sometime btwn now and 3 pm and then we will indeed have to shut off everything except tv and radio til electrcity is completely shut off, i have the internet still on lucky me helco ( electric company) is on top of everything to prevent outage, and all my dogs are alright just waiting patiently!

thanks for asking and thanks for checking in on me i really apperticate this! love to all!

oops, my apologies. Sowwie....... :(

Which island are you on?

Back