Hummmmmm Look at this??

horselover61

Reaction score
Alex have been there just a little longer then I do or for some AD. Some of us beat the posting then Alex. I think that Alex is sweet to hide and dont post much. LOL Keep up the good work Alex!! :hug:

Alex
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to Alex

Maybe hes being shy cause too many girls are chasing after him :dunno:

:giggle:

wow i didnt realize that Alex is admin and he doesnt post much? haha.. surprised me! hehe.. :)

lets get him!!! hehe..

I think he is working on his server upgrades. He is busy. I did not read his old posts yet. :cool:

:eek3: He don't post that much? Maybe he is too busy flirt someone he like? :giggle:

He is busy bee with his new updates on Alldeaf and TagDeaf. You did a great job, Alex! Plus he have a full time job (Am I right?) and this. that's a lot of WORK!!

yeppie laketahoe .. thats my understanding he do have a job! so of course he's a busy bee! heh

Guess he's a busy man - the upkeep and maintenance of the site is a full time job, I would assume. ;)

LoL, that's a surprise eh? But I'm sure he can just as busy as everyone else does in the game of life.

Alex have been there just a little longer then I do or for some AD. Some of us beat the posting then Alex. I think that Alex is sweet to hide and dont post much. LOL Keep up the good work Alex!! :hug:

Alex
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to Alex

Back