Human migration

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Moses who wrote down the book of Genesis as it was given to him by God. Moses wasn't the witness to Creation but God was.

The apostles wrote the New Testament books only.

Oh sorry, that's right. Had a brain fart right there. Yes, they only wrote the New Testament, not the Old Testament.

Oh sorry, that's right. Had a brain fart right there. Yes, they only wrote the New Testament, not the Old Testament.
It happens to the best of us. :giggle:

It's more credible than God creating a man and taking his rib and creating a woman and the worst part of the story is that, if so, all human kind evolved from incest, because two people can only have children and their children can only procreated with their siblings or parents.

:iough:

I read some scientists theory about human migration and they said human was not belong to Earth. I still wonder if humans landed on Earth from outer space 100,000 years ago and they lived first in Africa then colonized the world. Do you believe we were from outer space or other worlds 100,000 years ago??

You watch Battlestar Galactica too much.

then how did they invent technology million years ago? another million years ago?

Like Battlestar Galactica had high technology till they found a Earth then they get rid of technology and flies them ship and technology to sun since they want a new life without technology.

Like Battlestar Galactica had high technology till they found a Earth then they get rid of technology and flies them ship and technology to sun since they want a new life without technology.

says the guy who said you watch too much Battlestar Galactica...

Wirelessly posted

The Bible does prove evolution. May I point you to the section where it said Adam was created from the dust of the earth. If I am not mistaken, evolutionists do believe we originally came from non-life material, just like Adam did.

No need to put God down, man. He's one cool dude. He's so down to earth, he's willing to let us to be more liberal with the interpretations of the Biblical laws-- so why he wouldn't mind us taking a more liberal interpretation of the Genesis?

Ah, Atheists, you don't think outside the box. ;)

Last edited:
"Imagine"- John Lennon.

Shrug. I'm agnostic, but I *try* to treat everyone equally. Technology is a very humble and amazing aspect of human societies. With the population curves mapped out, I doubt it is much of a "surprise" that we have the technology that exists.

Wirelessly posted

The Bible does prove evolution.

The Bible does not prove evolution. There is zero evidence of the creation theory. Evolution is a proven fact in the animal world. Human life started as microbes in the ocean that became sea life which came on land to become other animals, eventually leading to mankind.

Wirelessly posted

Actually, it does if you take a more liberal prospective of it and view it as a piece of work that is meant to be read more abstractly.

Christians who do believe in evolution think the 7-days creation re-telling was meant to simplify the universe for people who did not have the technological means to grasp the concepts we have today. One have to remember the scriptures were written a few hundred to thousand years ago without many of the things we have today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back