Human migration

Status
Not open for further replies.
We share 96% of our DNA with them. Just because a link is missing does not mean that the chain in not there.

Humans share DNA 92% with mouse, 60% with banana, 44% with fruit fly, 25% with yeast, and 18% with weed.

what this means is that everything in Earth is all related with each other but it doesn't mean we evolved from one. We simply don't know. :)

according to OP - I'm assuming a spacecraft-version of Noah's Ark :giggle:
I mean, how did they get on the first planet? Where did they come from?

:lol:

Actually, I meant from whence did the original beings come?

Well, according to the bible... that would be the dust of ground. Although people have different answers since they don't all have the same faith.

If the other planet beings were smart enough to develop a way to travel to Earth, then why would they have to regress to being cavemen with no knowledge of technology just because they landed here?

It makes no sense.

If the other planet beings were smart enough to develop a way to travel to Earth, then why would they have to regress to being cavemen with no knowledge of technology just because they landed here?

It makes no sense.

Who knows.

The TV show, Battlestar Galactica. The new one... the series finale was somewhat like that. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who haven't seen it.

I wish we had spoiler tags here.

Well, according to the bible... that would be the dust of ground. Although people have different answers since they don't all have the same faith.
(I'm trying to avoid a locking of this thread; I think you know where I stand on the topic of Creation.)

Correct; at least that is the dust of this planet. :)

I don't have faith in aliens from outer space. (But I love classic sci-fi movies. :lol: )

(I'm trying to avoid a locking of this thread; I think you know where I stand on the topic of Creation.)

Correct; at least that is the dust of this planet. :)

I don't have faith in aliens from outer space. (But I love classic sci-fi movies. :lol: )

Haha, I don't blame you. I have some classic sci-fi movies. For instance, Forbidden Planet, War of the Worlds, The Blob, etc.

The "link" isn't missing; it doesn't exist.

It's more credible than God creating a man and taking his rib and creating a woman and the worst part of the story is that, if so, all human kind evolved from incest, because two people can only have children and their children can only procreated with their siblings or parents.

It makes no sense.

*stealing plot from sci-fi*

the humanity in other planet must have driven itself to destruction. they probably hoped sending Noah's Ark here would redeem itself by starting over again - the cavemen.

That's ridiculous. We evolved from monkeys.

no, we're evolved from bacteria in space. Once, it hits on Earth and it spread new bacteria toward Earth's like a chemistry.

*stealing plot from sci-fi*

the humanity in other planet must have driven itself to destruction. they probably hoped sending Noah's Ark here would redeem itself by starting over again - the cavemen.
That's why it's called science "fiction." :lol:

Problem is.. who actual wrote it that been told to that person to write? Nobody seen it actual happen.

So, we took several path thry theory how we come from. I can think that we're from nova and set here to boom em.

Problem is.. who actual wrote it that been told to that person to write? Nobody seen it actual happen.

So, we took several path thry theory how we come from. I can think that we're from nova and set here to boom em.

That's why Jesus Christ had the twelve apostles. At least according to the Bible, that is.

That's why Jesus Christ had the twelve apostles. At least according to the Bible, that is.
It was Moses who wrote down the book of Genesis as it was given to him by God. Moses wasn't the witness to Creation but God was.

The apostles wrote the New Testament books only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back