Huh? What happened?

ChelEler

Reaction score
Hey, what happened to this site? I made a new thread "Tonight" yesterday, and now it's gone. Also some of my replies in some threads are gone too. What the hell is going on here? Are we backing up the site or what?

i have talked with Alex abt this last nite - he told me that someone ran a script that seriously made the posts disappear ..... not happy abt that either

Hmm.. could that be one of the hackers, hmm? I have no clue how that works. :?:

I think it was caused by a forum upgrade. I lost some posts too.

So are these missing posts gone for good without any possible "comeback"?

That really sucks! I had more posts and now I have been downgraded to 70 plus postings. Oh well.

There was an upgrade that had to be done. During the upgrade, certain tables in the database was corrupted, so the only way to fix it was to restore the backup database from several days ago. This explains why threads/posts were gone, and those that registered after the last backup were affected, too.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Originally posted by Alex
There was an upgrade that had to be done. During the upgrade, certain tables in the database was corrupted, so the only way to fix it was to restore the backup database from several days ago. This explains why threads/posts were gone, and those that registered after the last backup were affected, too.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

:shock: Ah, okay. Thanks for taking your time in responding my question, Alex-o. :D

Omg...you are worried about your post points more than your own life. :roll: It's just a number.

no, I am worry cuz it's like we live in two days ago, no threads which been removed away. :( :( :(

I think ChelEler corrupted the database

Back