Hubby/Wife/Mother-in-Law...

C

coloravalanche

Here's a story...Once upon a time, there was a lady who shared with her friends about her husband and her mother in law. :gossip:

Her mother in law ended up in jail one day. She found out the reason why her mother in law ended up in jail because when her mother in law was working for the store mall, her mother in law *stole* money from the store. Her mother in law got fired and can never visit to this store for very long time.

Her mother in law wasn't the type of lady who would do that but ended up stealing money from the store at the age over 60's. Her mother in law has to pay for the price! Her mother in law admitted reason why she stole money, it was because she was upset with her brother. :ugh:

When the wife found out about it, She admitted she was ready to *pack* her suitcase and leave/divorce her husband because of his mother went to jail, so forth...

The story end....

What do you think of this story? Do you think it is right for his wife to share with her friends about their secret marriage? Do you think it is right for his wife telling her friends about her mother in law?

I think it is not right for his wife to share this to anyone about their secret marriage...nor about her mother in law...It is supposed to be kept private between their marriage/family as well...;)

Well, I am not sure I understand the question but families should not have secrets and friends should help in times of need when somebody is down on their luck.

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't understand. It seems like two different stories. One story is about the mother-in-law stealing, and the other story is about a "secret marriage". :dunno:

Reba said:
Sorry, I don't understand. It seems like two different stories. One story is about the mother-in-law stealing, and the other story is about a "secret marriage". :dunno:

ok. sorry for not being clear..

This is not two different stories. This story is about a lady who shared with her friends about almost leaving her husband because of her mother in law went to jail for stealing.

Ok. Let me brief it so u can understand it.. :dunno:

Forget the secret marriage part..I did not explain it clear...

A wife shared with her friends about her marriage problems. A wife was sharing about when she found out her mother in law went to jail for stealing. A wife was packing her suitcase and ready to leave/divorce her husband because of her mother in law went to jail for stealing but she didn't leave him.

I don't think it is healthy for any married couples to share with their friends about their private marriage situation. It is about earn, "trust" in their relationship.

The question is:

Would you do that to your spouse by sharing about your private marriage? I could never do this to my own hubby

Would you leave or divorce your spouse because of family members?

coloravalanche said:
The question is:

Would you do that to your spouse by sharing about your private marriage?
I don't think spouses should blab their personal marital lives to other people.

If my Hubby wants to tell people about his mother, no problem. I don't care about that.

No.

coloravalanche said:
A wife shared with her friends about her marriage problems. A wife was sharing about when she found out her mother in law went to jail for stealing. A wife was packing her suitcase and ready to leave/divorce her husband because of her mother in law went to jail for stealing but she didn't leave him.

You said that a wife shared her marriage problem with her friends until she found out that her mother-in-law went jail for stealing sound to me that she find an excuse to leave her husband... ?

I don't think it is healthy for any married couples to share with their friends about their private marriage situation. It is about earn, "trust" in their relationship.

Depend on what if anyone need someone to talk since they have marriage problem which it´s good for them to get out of their chest and need feedback etc.

The question is:

Would you do that to your spouse by sharing about your private marriage? I could never do this to my own hubby

Same answer as Reba.

coloravalanche said:
Here's a story...Once upon a time, there was a lady who shared with her friends about her husband and her mother in law. :gossip:

Her mother in law ended up in jail one day. She found out the reason why her mother in law ended up in jail because when her mother in law was working for the store mall, her mother in law *stole* money from the store. Her mother in law got fired and can never visit to this store for very long time.

Her mother in law wasn't the type of lady who would do that but ended up stealing money from the store at the age over 60's. Her mother in law has to pay for the price! Her mother in law admitted reason why she stole money, it was because she was upset with her brother. :ugh:

When the wife found out about it, She admitted she was ready to *pack* her suitcase and leave/divorce her husband because of his mother went to jail, so forth...

The story end....

What do you think of this story? Do you think it is right for his wife to share with her friends about their secret marriage? Do you think it is right for his wife telling her friends about her mother in law?

I think it is not right for his wife to share this to anyone about their secret marriage...nor about her mother in law...It is supposed to be kept private between their marriage/family as well...;)
:crazy: She's nuts

should have kept the plms to herself.. its no one's business to know about their personal problems. but if she need advices.. she can ask about that.. but only close friend, fine.. but everyone? no.. bad idea.. sigh..

divorce my guy cuz of family members?? no.. i will fight to stay with my man.. no matter what..

Wife divorcing her hubby over the mother in law stealing is not good enough reason to do that. Either the wife is looking for excuse to leave her hubby or she is plain stupid. :roll:

Telling your marriage problems to the world and you will get a world of advice of all kinds...people will have different opinions on that situation and you only know what is best for yourself.

Back