HTC EVO 4G vs Iphone 4G

foxrac

what matter with you? foxrac
you think me and evo dragron misunderstood, no no, that you misunderstood, too

Did I said about you are misunderstood? No, I haven't and you need re-check all posts again since I'm only directly to Evo Dragon, not you.

I'm not talking to you or about you, I'm going repost.

RUMOR? iPhone 4 Not Alone, HTC Evo 4G and Samsung Galaxy S Next With FaceTime ???
iPhone 4 Not Alone, HTC Evo 4G and Samsung Galaxy S Next With FaceTime

Adobe Brings FlashTime Video Calls To Android??
Adobe Brings FlashTime Video Calls To Android | Geeky Gadgets

Nerd Alert! Adobe To Bring Apple FaceTime-Like App To Android
Nerd Alert! Adobe To Bring Apple FaceTime-Like App To Android | Complex Blog

Adobe FlashTime for Android shown off
Adobe FlashTime for Android shown off | Today24News

Android Devices Get Video Calling Abilities Via Adobe
Android Devices Get Video Calling Abilities Via Adobe > News on Smart Mobile > Tech2.com India

There is interesting that adobe flash can be installed on jailbroken iPhone.

dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComputerLover
me, too.. reception.. no problem...

I third that. I tried duplicate it but nothing happens. Probably just ur evo or coincidence?

i saw at YouTube - HTC Evo Signal Attenuation is problem.. that it

I will get new HTC EVO 4G tomorrow!! :D Good bye to my blackberry!!!

I will get new HTC EVO 4G tomorrow!! :D Good bye to my blackberry!!!

Congrat. Use your VP to call Sprint Relay Store Video Customer Service for active your EVO's serial number. Do not set up at Sprint account for hearing data plan if mistake. Have fun with your EVO. thanks

I finally got new HTC EVO G4!!! I love it! yes.. I called Sprint for active for EVO but they realized I am deaf so they looked for special code which must access to department for data plan for only deaf then everything set. I am very happy with sprint customer service who is very friendly. :D

I had bad experienced with Tmobile for sidekick and ATTT for iPhone in past :rl:

I read all posts thru 69

Which one you like to select? :hmm:

Andriod OS - you can tweak, mod, customize and port for fun. For example you can port Droid x or Droid 2 on EVO or you can customize ROM to get rid of bugs, etc.

My samvibrant for example-
img02718201008120321til.jpg

Iphone iOS - i can't comment on ip4, However i notice Ios doesn't allow customize nor add widget, expect you can change wallpaper, thats it. No 3G+ or 4G. please correct me if i am wrong.

Someone said that android's Apps running in background make battery drain.. thats NONE TRUE. My Sam Vibrant has no issues about battery life..

You know what? APPS running in Iphone io4's background makes battery drain, too.. But I admit you, find an actual amazing that muti-apps running iO4's battery life is a little bit better then android's battery life..

thats completing up to your decision.. good luck! ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBK3GkB5DbQ&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - IPhone 4 and HTC EVO[/ame]

Dr. Z has been receiving a lot of questions on video communication using the iPhone 4 and the HTC EVO. This will be the first of a series of updates on smartphones.

Bear in mind, this is still early in the product cycle for both phones, they have been on the market for only a few months now--we would expect, with the pace of technology as it is, that there will be more things coming up with more features.

Right now you can communicate from an iPhone 4 to another iPhone 4 using the FaceTime software that comes built in with the iPhone4. You can find FaceTime by using the contact list on the iPhone 4. Be sure you have FaceTime enabled in the settings first.

You can communicate from an HTC EVO to another HTC EVO using either of 2 downloaded software packages--”Fring ” and “Qik” (not “Quik”.)

You can communicate from an HTC EVO to an iPhone 4 only if you have the “Fring” software downloaded to both the iPhone 4 and the HTC EVO. Qik does not work on the iPhone 4. The picture clarity for Fring is not as clear as FaceTime but it is possible to understand.

With the HTC EVO, you can make calls in a 3G/4G (cellular) or wireless environment . The iPhone 4 can only handle FaceTime in a wireless environment, not 3G.

Only the iPhone 4 can use a video relay service such as ZVRS. The HTC EVO does not have this capability yet, but will soon. For more information on the ZVRS capability for the iPhone 4, click this link.

We still can not use both phones to call a VP, such as a Z-340 or a VP-200. But it is coming down the road.

More new front-facing cameras are coming on the market in the time to come. Dr. Z will provide updates as they occur.

These are exciting times for video communication!

Dr. Z cares about your communication access.

Disclosure: Dr. Z is a contractor working with CSDVRS on several projects.

iPhone 4 and the HTC EVO-An Update by Dr. Z (Smartphone Update #1) Dr. Z and You

YouTube - IPhone 4 and HTC EVO

Dr. Z has been receiving a lot of questions on video communication using the iPhone 4 and the HTC EVO. This will be the first of a series of updates on smartphones.

Bear in mind, this is still early in the product cycle for both phones, they have been on the market for only a few months now--we would expect, with the pace of technology as it is, that there will be more things coming up with more features.

Right now you can communicate from an iPhone 4 to another iPhone 4 using the FaceTime software that comes built in with the iPhone4. You can find FaceTime by using the contact list on the iPhone 4. Be sure you have FaceTime enabled in the settings first.

You can communicate from an HTC EVO to another HTC EVO using either of 2 downloaded software packages--”Fring ” and “Qik” (not “Quik”.)

You can communicate from an HTC EVO to an iPhone 4 only if you have the “Fring” software downloaded to both the iPhone 4 and the HTC EVO. Qik does not work on the iPhone 4. The picture clarity for Fring is not as clear as FaceTime but it is possible to understand.

With the HTC EVO, you can make calls in a 3G/4G (cellular) or wireless environment . The iPhone 4 can only handle FaceTime in a wireless environment, not 3G.

Only the iPhone 4 can use a video relay service such as ZVRS. The HTC EVO does not have this capability yet, but will soon. For more information on the ZVRS capability for the iPhone 4, click this link.

We still can not use both phones to call a VP, such as a Z-340 or a VP-200. But it is coming down the road.

More new front-facing cameras are coming on the market in the time to come. Dr. Z will provide updates as they occur.

iPhone 4 and the HTC EVO-An Update by Dr. Z (Smartphone Update #1) Dr. Z and You

What stethoscope do with smartphone? :|

Q's about HTC Evo for the plan monthly?.

How much is the plan for the HTC EVO?
I'm not sure if it is either $30.00 or $40.00 a month? and what included?.

How much is the plan for the HTC EVO?
I'm not sure if it is either $30.00 or $40.00 a month? and what included?.

$29.99 monthly + $10 for 4G and If you want sign up eBill for $5 off without send bill mail.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0in_Knpqns]YouTube - e-bill on HTC EVO save $5 OFF[/ame]

yeah this is not new, EVO video chat capable with streak video chat via Fring. but Somewhere internet I had seen iPhone to streak video chat via Fring before. I COULDn't remember.. Mmm, oh yeah it is one article i've read for few weeks ago. *whew*

New Samsung Galaxy coming soon August 30 or something. Oh, man!.

I don't know what I want HTC EVO or Samsung Galaxy!.

Back