HTC EVO 4G vs Iphone 4G

taurizs

Reaction score
Which one you like to select? :hmm:

Both are popluar for video conferencing. I like both as I wish own iphone4 and EVO if i'm rich. lol.. depend, your budget if you're rich you may get iphone 4.

Depend where you live and what you use.

Sprint is better than ATT for coverage.

Apple is better than HTC for battery life.

How long is the Apple iPhone battery last?

My HTC Evo battery last me a day. Today, I charged my phone and unplugged it from charger at 7:55am and now at 8pm, it's still at more than 3/4 of battery left. I did text and check time.

If I use browser, Email and texting in a day, It'll go down to 1/2 of battery on end of the day. I left the phone on nightstand without charging. In the morning, It was at 1/3 of battery level, just barely go red (needing be charged).

So if iPhone and Evo are pretty similar, then there's no competition :lol:

It amazed me that Evo conserved battery far better than Samsung Moment!!!!!!!

Catty

My HTC Evo battery last me a day. Today, I charged my phone and unplugged it from charger at 7:55am and now at 8pm, it's still at more than 3/4 of battery left. I did text and check time.

If I use browser, Email and texting in a day, It'll go down to 1/2 of battery on end of the day. I left the phone on nightstand without charging. In the morning, It was at 1/3 of battery level, just barely go red (needing be charged).

Catty

I thought google is your best friend?

iPhone 4 Standby time: Up to 300 hours

I don't think EVO can do over 100 hours for standby

iPhone is ranked the longest lasting smartphone. It lasts for almost 10 hours with full time web browsing.

For audio, it's 40 hours. Video is 10 hours. WiFi internet is 10 hours. Standby is 300 hours.

EVO? Nowhere that close.

"Simply put, the battery sucks. It’s a deal breaker. I’m really sorry to say that, too. In fact it hurts me because I wanted this phone so bad, but the battery life is horrible. The phone will lose a third of its battery sitting overnight with the GPS, WiFi, and 4G turned off. Even with Advanced Task Killer set to aggressive and auto killing apps every hour, the most I can get out of the phone is about ten hours...."

HTC EVO 4G for Sprint Review

Catty

You can upgrade Innocell 1750mAh Slim Extended Life Battery over stock 1550mAh battery. Innocell 1750mAh Slim Extended Life Battery For use with HTC EVO 4G

BASI17HEV4-2.jpg

that stock 1550mAh made in china. 1750mAh made from the highest quality Japanese Lithium Polymer cells.

What's your point? Why EVO with "highest quality Japanese Lithium Polymer cells" can't beat iPhone 4 with "made in china" for battery life?

Anywhere made in China like PC hardware, laptop, Macbook, iPhone, iPod, digital camera, mobile, etc. They work great and no problem so far.

What's your point? Why EVO with "highest quality Japanese Lithium Polymer cells" can't beat iPhone 4 with "made in china" for battery life?

Anywhere made in China like PC hardware, laptop, Macbook, iPhone, iPod, digital camera, mobile, etc. They work great and no problem so far.

I like extra life battery longer over stock battery, thanks

I understand that there is a solar battery recharger...about 50 bucks, I think. Two of my friends just got EVOs and they have thirty days to return it. So far they are disappointed so.....we shall see.

I understand that there is a solar battery recharger...about 50 bucks, I think. Two of my friends just got EVOs and they have thirty days to return it. So far they are disappointed so.....we shall see.

They should turn 4G, Wi-Fi, bluetooth off. it eat battery up.

If you want a long battery on HTC EVO, get fat-ass battery, it's like you're carry a brick. Oh damn...

If you want to double your battery life on iPhone, you can with mophie it! It looks very nice!

So, imagine 10 internet hours becomes 20 hours. 300 idle hours becomes 600 hours. That should last you a week assuming you use internet 2 hours a day. :)

And it also protects your iphone... it's just too bad it's not out yet for iphone 4.

mophie - iPhone Battery, iPod Cases, iPhone accessories and more!

Back